General Write off?

Currently reading:
General Write off?

supernerdpp

My friend was driving and got hit by a parked van, unfortunatally i'm only 3rd party fire and theft so can't claim off insurance. I was just woundering if this is a write off as it looks like structual damage. Pictures attatched
1.jpg

2.jpg
3.JPG
4.JPG
5.JPG

so your freind crashed your car into a stationary object and he was illegally driving because otherwise you could claim on his insurace??

inner arch looks bent aswell as slam panel.

oh and i guess you cut yourself on the headlight, as there are blood in the pics.

so your freind crashed your car into a stationary object and he was illegally driving because otherwise you could claim on his insurace??

inner arch looks bent aswell as slam panel.

oh and i guess you cut yourself on the headlight, as there are blood in the pics.

No, I added him to my third party fire and theft insurance policy as a named driver, yes he crashed into a parked van and my other friend cut himself on the headlight

If you know a good torchman it is repairable, but getting another car may be even cheaper.

If you sell the bits, off the damaged car, you may not need too much more £ to get a replacement. You can move any nice parts between cars.

Have you somewhere to keep the little car while you break it up.

Noel

If you know a good torchman it is repairable, but getting another car may be even cheaper.

If you sell the bits, off the damaged car, you may not need too much more £ to get a replacement. You can move any nice parts between cars.

Have you somewhere to keep the little car while you break it up.

Noel

Haven't really got too much space for it if i where to break it, i might offer it on the forum if anyone wants it, my friend has already agreed to get me a new car if its a write off, currently it is not in much of a drivable condition.

You can try it on the forum but runners don't go for much, a repair job will be less and more difficult, to sell.

It is a good time to buy one on the forum...

Noel

Back