Wrap it up!

Currently reading:
Wrap it up!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...-will-force-more-mothers-to-stay-at-home.html

So i wacthed the news before i left for work, The above was on.

[RANT]

New parents moaning that they cannot afford to put their children into care and they will be strained even more than ever when they give birth to their second child that is on its way.

I dont care whether your a christian, protestant, Seikh, Muslim or what ever other religion you can think of. If you cannot afford to take care of another human being then use contraception!!

Go down to the local shop and buy a condom or go to your local health centre and you can get them for free! Or maybe the woman can go the doctors and get the pill. Just use some common sense!

[/RANT]

:)

I just suggest you laminate your.......

Anyway - some people just want a family - but yes thats the problem - people are having families but cant afford the family - so get benifits instead

So we then pay for it other ways

Eitherway - In the famous words jeremy Kyle

Be a man and put something on the end of it

Ziggy

abortionnewsarticle.jpg

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...-will-force-more-mothers-to-stay-at-home.htmlI dont care whether your a christian, protestant, Seikh, Muslim or what ever other religion you can think of. If you cannot afford to take care of another human being then use contraception!!

You, Sir, are my personal hero. I've been saying this for ages and no listens. Somehow people having kids is sacred. It's not. It's a bloody obligation. Make sure you can meet it or don't breed. The taxpayer shouldn't have to foot the bill.

which 100% contraception method do you recommend?
Did i mention 100% contraception? No! Most of the people are adults who want kids, but what they dont realise is, they cant afford them.

You, Sir, are my personal hero. I've been saying this for ages and no listens. Somehow people having kids is sacred. It's not. It's a bloody obligation. Make sure you can meet it or don't breed. The taxpayer shouldn't have to foot the bill.

:D

Wait till i get going, id get banned, we need an over 18s forum section were anything goes :chin:

I know of someone who is under 20, so is his GF, they have 2 children, both very young. One was premature and straight after that she got pregnant again, 2 kids created and born in a 14 month period! they get benefits equivelant to 60k before tax. They can afford rental on a house inexcess of 1k pm and live life on takeaways every night, new things regulary etc etc. Its just wrong!

right ive gotta get of my high horse n get back to work! lol

Last edited:
Back