Would you buy this?

Currently reading:
Would you buy this?

Thought this would be the right place to ask as you are (in theory) all Fiat fans. This isn't an advertisement, I'm not selling anything!

I'm looking at producing a small range of Fiat related T-shirts. Potentially going onto other marques but at the moment, just Fiat.

I do plan on approaching Ben (of FiatForum fame) to see about selling through Fiatalia but I'm not at that stage yet. I'm just playing with ideas and trying new things with the equipment.

Bellow are a few images. One of a test tee I pressed to trial the process. It's by no means a finished product but quite representative of what they may look like. The rest are of other artwork I have created that could possible be available.

So, let me know your thoughts. Would you buy one? Or at least be interested, price pending? On that note, what would you pay for a Fiat related tee?

(y)

Attachments

• puntotestpress.jpg
    puntotestpress.jpg
    287 KB · Views: 17
  • 500design.jpg
    500design.jpg
    672.7 KB · Views: 5
  • Coupe.jpg
    Coupe.jpg
    675.2 KB · Views: 7
  • Stelvio62.jpg
    Stelvio62.jpg
    766 KB · Views: 6
maybe some designs with just the fiat logo? or even fiatforum? and deifnately a design with a grande punto? Id be interested (y), and i agree with shadeyman, £10 a t shirt ould be good, and maybe buy 2 get the 3rd free, or some promotion offers to (y)

Cheers for the positive replies.

I've got a number more designs that what I've posted here, those were just a few samples.

Plan was to do images of the range toppers (all with the tricolor colours in the background) so say Punto GT, Punto HGT, Bravo HGT, Cinquecento Sporting etc.

Lesser models could be catered for though.

Back