Styling Would BSA Livewire (17's) fit & how much does spraying & fitting bodykit cost?

Currently reading:
Styling Would BSA Livewire (17's) fit & how much does spraying & fitting bodykit cost?

lockdownents

Would BSA Livewire (17's) fit & how much does spraying & fitting bodykit cost?

Hi Guys.
Just brought a fiat punto 1.2 sporting mk1. So im new to all this :bang:

Ive been offered 17's livewire alloys with 205/40 wheels and aspect ratio is 40. But was wondering if they fit. Basically he cant really tell me anything much more about it. The car hasnt been lowered or anything. i cant really try them on my car as he lives like 200 miles away from me :S

Heres the links to the wheels:
http://www.alloywheels.com/product....=cat&strKeywords=&strSearchCriteria=&PT_ID=94

Also ive just brought a bodykit (Combat) was also wondering how much would i be looking at to spray and for fitting. Just the front & back bumper and side skirts.
The car is Black

Thanks in advance
Stephen

Last edited:
Re: Would BSA Livewire (17's) fit & how much does spraying & fitting bodykit cost?

if you can find wobblies to fit in the tiny bsa bolt holes, and you will need spigot rings.

oh but 17s on a non lowered car will look a bit like a 4x4.

welcome to the forum

kit painting prices vary from place to place best getting a few local quotes

Re: Would BSA Livewire (17's) fit & how much does spraying & fitting bodykit cost?

Thanks Guys,
I defo would get it lowered once the wheels are on. :)

Any ideas were i could get the wobblys small enough to fit?

i think its near enough to fit with wobblys
punto owners will confirm
get your FF discount as well

on alloywheels.com? or not?

Back