World Cup Song

Currently reading:
World Cup Song

H2DaE said:
Heard on the news today that Embrace will be doing the England song for the world cup :eek: Good news I think (y)

Yes, they'd better make sure its only a short ditty 'cos we won't be singing it long as I'll be amazed if we get past the 1st round. (n)

Yorky said:
Yes, they'd better make sure its only a short ditty 'cos we won't be singing it long as I'll be amazed if we get past the 1st round. (n)

" Oh ye of little faith" i know exactly how you feel tho! i cant help but think we,ll take things too easy and get K.O.d pretty quick:( . Hope im wrong, ive still got a grands worth of England paraphinalia to shift:cry: !!
As far as the music goes it dont really matter!, nobody will better Baddiel and Skinners anthem(y) , although Fat Les(Vindaloo) does come a close 2nd(y) . Both brilliant after a skinfull and stuffing the argies:slayer: :D !!

I heard mcnamara talking about it on the chris moyles show this morning.. Chris and that lot were slightly taking the **** cos when mcnamara hum'd it, chris said it sounded like an old johnny ball kids tv show theme tune

1986Uno45S said:
Nah, Goldie Looking Chain suit the football 'lot' nicely :p

What? you mean people constantly off their heads on alchohol or drugs who cant sing remind you of footie fans?Cant think where you got that idea from.LOL:D
Quite like em actually but they cant do it, they,re welsh aint they?

Back