working on the side

Currently reading:
working on the side

what a responce
its always a wild off topic ride on fiatforum :D

dont take offence, i think this thread was more of a general discussion, not aimed at yourself personally.

there is nothing wrong with claiming JSA while you are unemployed, but if you are not willing and able to work and actively seeking work, then you are a dole bum. its very different if you are simply between jobs.

what a responce,if you read my question i said i was offered a few days work,thats all, i also said it wasnt right, and i never said i would not declare it dont jump to conclusions.the crux of my question was [should employers offer less than the minimum wage] but let me say that to call people who have lost there job from ie redundancy,relocation,or any other reason,dole scum is not on,that is why i paid taxes,the same as NI because there may come a time when i would have to use them,thats why there are there,but dont class everyone the same.scroungers and dole scum. and for all you lucky people who are working have you ever have fiddled your expences,or taken a long lunch break,this is also cheating

read the title then read you own post.
hmmm doesnt sound like im going to declare does it?
if you only do a few days it doesnt really matter as any income is offset on benifit reduction

Back