wooo my new phone

Currently reading:
wooo my new phone

i have a new item so it requires a new thread :slayer:

came this morning :D (y) i really like it :) it is a snazzy little thing lol if it had a 2.0 megapixel camera then id be selling the nokia, only thing it lacks really, and oh yeah and a memory card would be nice, but its fine without :)

its a LG kg800 the chocolate thing, oh and pics lol-

Attachments

• Image730.jpg
    Image730.jpg
    355 KB · Views: 17
  • Image727.jpg
    Image727.jpg
    380.9 KB · Views: 7
  • Image728.jpg
    Image728.jpg
    391 KB · Views: 15
  • Image732.jpg
    Image732.jpg
    329.5 KB · Views: 8
I really like them and they're good for a fashion phone... They just launched them here in the states yesterday (thou it's not a GSM phone so it looks a bit different...)

Most fashion phones have really bad features or rubbish battery life and the Lg's not that bad:eek:

and the best thing about them is that in the first 8 weeks after launch we only got 1 faulty one back!

We usually get about half the first batch of nokias back in the same time scale:eek:

But then again I'm a big puff, so what would I know:p

BTW, it's called chocolate cause you'd desire it so much, just like chocolate... Apparently

Jim

e505jpy said:
and the best thing about them is that in the first 8 weeks after launch we only got 1 faulty one back!

Was this before or after they were all recalled? When I was phone shopping the guy in the CPW (Hanley) said they'd all been recalled and he had none to show me!

FuzzyPanda said:
Was this before or after they were all recalled? When I was phone shopping the guy in the CPW (Hanley) said they'd all been recalled and he had none to show me!

They wern't 're-called' as such, we just had to stop selling them....

LG had put the wrong chargers in the box (they were the 2 pin type) so our warehouse stopped sending them to the shops till they got some new chargers in.

Some very lucky people got really nice cheap and tacky boots travel adaptors to keep them going in the mean time:D

Jim

Back