WONDERS2: New Alfa Romeo 159 official pics!

Currently reading:
WONDERS2: New Alfa Romeo 159 official pics!

roby76it

aeee2edb8b.jpg

354873db8d.jpg

7683f42eec.jpg

cac85f2c55.jpg

It will substitute the 156....

Alfa Romeo! (y)

comments?

Last edited:
Hmm, looking good!

I may be looking for a replacement to the Stilo in a few years time - any idea on engines yet? And whether the UK will get the whole range?

Stuart DemonD said:
Hmm, looking good!

I may be looking for a replacement to the Stilo in a few years time - any idea on engines yet? And whether the UK will get the whole range?

1.8 130bhp
1.9JTD 120bhp
1.9JTD 150bhp
1.9JTS 160bhp
2.2JTS 190bhp
2.4JTD 200bhp
2.8V6JTS 230bhp
3.0V6JTD 250bhp
3.2V6JTS 265bhp

JTS -> petrol direct injection
JTD-> diesel multijet

In a second time should be presented the GTA version with a 3.2V6JTS T.Turbo 408bhp 680nm

Last edited:
nuovapanda said:
Absolutely gorgeous car, if only the new Croma had as much effort put into it...

The new 159 looks amazing, I hope the 148 (the 147 replacement) looks just as good when it arrives. As for the Croma; I was looking at this weeks issue of Autocar and they had an interior shot of the Croma which looked stunning. We might be pleasently surprised by the quality of the Croma when it is launched....fingers crossed.

bloomfieldliam said:
I had read that they had scrapped the hidden rear handle idea, looking good, is that Brera headlights?

Liam

Yes!... Brera is the coupè derived version...

wolfracepunto said:
So what would would you rather have- a BMW 3 series or this stunner!!

Knowing that the alpha will be built for an italian migit, and its fwd, I'd go for the zimmer, despite the fact that the current model has now been around for donkeys years. Hek, I'd even buy a lexus over an alpha... perhaps if I'm nice they may give me my job back. But since I don't have the money for either, my opinion (as always) can be disregarded.

Back