women are moaning slackers....

Currently reading:
women are moaning slackers....

Judging by that nice little graph they have it quite clearly shows that overall women do more work in every country apart from the US where lets face it they are too fat!

IMO comparing men's and women's workloads is like comparing apples with bananas.

my GF is a 'modern woman', but she still thinks (and often says) that i should be the one working full time forever and she should be working part time and doing the housework. if we ever have kids she plans to have a few years off, but go back to working part time after that.

it may seem a bit old fashioned, but its the most sensible way to go about it. i dont want to give my career a break if kids come along, and i've got more earning potential (as is still the case in most relationships i'm sure) so we cant afford to have me not working full time.

a fair relationship its not about equal workloads, its about division of all labour (professional and personal) to give the best overall result for both people.

our roles are based on what we are best suited to doing, what we each want to do, and what will give us the best lifestyle. if that happens to be the traditional method then that simply shows how many other people also find this way to be the best option for them.

as it turns out, she's been going to college since last september fully supported by me, and she'll be going to uni for 3 years starting this september, again fully supported by me. i'm not complaining, its an investment, once she's working in a graduate job the extra income will make it worth while (and hopefully if she gets a career i can put off kids for a very long time, like forever).
BUT! she still plans to have a part time job after she graduates. I've said she cant go to uni unless it will be a worthwhile investment, not so she can spend a few years (and a lot of my money) avoiding work. but i know what her real plans are. so its true, women are work shy slackers, but even worse they are also manipulating little bitches who get what they want without the need to go to work. men are mugs, as long as we get laid we put up with anything.

Last edited:
Back