Wiring up Amp question

Currently reading:
Wiring up Amp question

G

godster

Hi does anyone know where you put the rca connectors? is it in audio out?

I have a sony mp3 player and it has six rca's audio in,audio out and bus something. also do you put the blue remote wire into the stereo loom? if so which wire? it does have 2 spare blue wires on the loom

Thanks in advance James

Untitled

If you didnt know where to put your RCA's I would get somebody else to wire your amp up - seriously!!

RCA's from your head unit to you amp go into the RCA out of your head unit. You state you have 2 blue wires from your head unit. Check the manual for your unit as one of this is probably an attenuator for a mobile phone, the other being the remote power signal which is the one yuou need to connect to.

Re: Untitled

Yeah I know I sound a bit of a dil-bert I just wanted to make sure, also I dont have a manual for the stereo, if I got the wiring loom and put a current tester on to the 2 wires surely one would have a current running through which would be the remote is this correct? as its a perm live

If you go to the manufacture of your headunits website, they usually have online manuals that will help you...

Daz

1081606774.JPG

I've tried Sony arn't very helpful when it comes to that

Its a cdx-mp40 if you have any ideas

Also does anyone know how you get a really good fit on the stereo adapters
I have got a good one from the place that is advertised on this forum with the fake cover,but short of glueing it in I dont know how to get the bottom of the adapter to sit right in tight? and while Im here how do you get all the cables to sit back in the hole