Technical wiring diagram

Currently reading:
Technical wiring diagram

well i have something called "Fiat Electronic Technical Documentation" it has all the diagram and every single part engine, wirings, tech stuff, diagnostic procedures, repair procedures, connectors etc. Literaly everything for punto and how to fix it. I don't know where did i got that i think someone uploaded it to my ftp and i was aout to delete it untill recently when i decided to buy Punto. hehehe what a coincidence. I can put it for download but i am not sure if its legal and stuff its ISO file so all you need to do is to burn it on cd (or use virtual drive)

the only problem is that the file is nearly 300 mb i have trouble finding place to host it and emailing it is out of the question if someone has any ideas i am here.

the only problem is that the file is nearly 300 mb i have trouble finding place to host it and emailing it is out of the question if someone has any ideas i am here.

hey i was just wondering if you found a place to host this information. i would really like to get my hands on it as i need to install an alarm in my punto. thanks man

Pendo

just wire the noisy bit of the alarm that's what you bought it for forget the immobilising bit your car already has the best immobiliser in the world honestly

or do they have other options like triggering c/l and indicators

well i have something called "Fiat Electronic Technical Documentation" it has all the diagram and every single part engine, wirings, tech stuff, diagnostic procedures, repair procedures, connectors etc. Literaly everything for punto and how to fix it. I don't know where did i got that i think someone uploaded it to my ftp and i was aout to delete it untill recently when i decided to buy Punto. hehehe what a coincidence. I can put it for download but i am not sure if its legal and stuff its ISO file so all you need to do is to burn it on cd (or use virtual drive)

Hay. I am interested too. Where to download? Thanks

Back