Technical Wiring diagram for mass airflow sensor

Currently reading:
Technical Wiring diagram for mass airflow sensor

philnuneaton1234

Hi, ive recently bought a doblo 1.3 multijet 2005. Im having problems with the wiring connected to the mass air flow sensor the blue wire isnt showing a reading the sparky told me to get him a wiring diagram so he can figure out where it is supposed to go and he will sort it out for me. The only lead I've got with getting one is off fiat themselves and they won't give it me for "health and safety reasons", can anybody provide me with wiring diagrams for it or does anybody know where the dark blue wire is supposed to go ??, thanks in advance

Hi, ive recently bought a doblo 1.3 multijet 2005. Im having problems with the wiring connected to the mass air flow sensor the blue wire isnt showing a reading the sparky told me to get him a wiring diagram so he can figure out where it is supposed to go and he will sort it out for me. The only lead I've got with getting one is off fiat themselves and they won't give it me for "health and safety reasons", can anybody provide me with wiring diagrams for it or does anybody know where the dark blue wire is supposed to go ??, thanks in advance

Hi,
Welcome to Fiat Forum. If you look here:
https://www.fiatforum.com/downloads.php?categoryid=12
you will find a download for eLearn which is the electronic workshop manual the dealers use. You have to download the 5 parts and then use a decompression tool (I use 7-Zip) to decompress them to a CD-ROM image, You durn the image to a CD-ROM and install the manual, It includes wiring diagrams.
I must say I don't think much of your "sparky" if he expects you to get the circuit diagrams (unless he's not an auto electrician).

Robert G8RPI.

Back