Technical wipers problem- SOLVED

Currently reading:
Technical wipers problem- SOLVED

Hi all

I finally got my wipers problem solved (https://www.fiatforum.com/showthread.php?t=20054)
The problem had also crept onto the front ones and the insurance engineer couldnt figure out what was causing it, took it to my dealer and he identified it as a bad earth and correctd this and now everything is working fine.

I remember that Neofolis had a similar problem- did you get yours solved?

Also just a quick question, the car was in there just shy of an hour, and now the engine is running a lot better and there seems more power and also it is not kangaroo-ing in slow traffic- do you reckon they did summat else to my car without telling me or that the bad earth was effecting other electronics to like ECU or injectors?

Hi

Good news about the wipers :)

You may find they did a body computer update - I think there was an update recently, and they would have checked and updated as part of the service routine.

I had ice on my windscreeen the ortherday and I kept getting a rain sensor fault message. When the ice cleared it seemed OK.

Anyone else had this? I just put it down the weird world of Fiat electrics! :)

cmc

anyone know a cheap place for wiper blades as mine are rubbish? also anyone tried the silicon ones?

Back