Technical Wipers Not Moving!

Currently reading:
Technical Wipers Not Moving!

fahema

hey guys iv jus come along a new problem this morning, :bang:
forget the clicking noise thts stopped only to STOP my god damn wipers too, my front wipers wer working fine this morning when i started the car up but as soon as i stopped thm and tried using em again thy jus wudnt move, the back wiper works fine everything els is fine but jus my front wipers, thy wnt budg.
any suggestions peeps seein as iv got work 2 go 2 this evening and its starting to rain aswell. :eek:

thanx
famz

the problem is tht the actual knob for the wipers is messed up because the swtich or sumink inside it is broken so im havin to get a new wiper handle. hope it dnt cost 2 much ill let u know how much it costs me once i get it done
famz

hey jus 2 keep u updated, me garage said its gonna cost me £118 including VAT but hes ringing round looking for a cheaper part, hopefully itl b soon cos its raining and i hav 2 go work yet!! :confused:

nope its a mk2 2000 model, hes stil searchin 4 1for me from scrap yards and other part dealers, thanx neway!

famz

Last edited:
by the way does anyone know if a mk1 or a bravo wiper stork will work on a mk2 punto? let me knows guys asap because if so Dave ill buy urs off u if its in good working order.

Hi!

The SILENT WIPE system has been designed to replace the whole wiper system on the Fiat Punto Mk 2, because of the many reoccuring problems. (n) A few customers have had Mk2 linkages actually breaking which is why we now manufacture a replacment system as Fiat charge £105.00 :( just for a new linkage! We have upgraded the system for more rigidity and used upgraded materials to try and alliviate all of these problems. Then we have added the two high quality wiper blades, as the better the blade rubber the better the wipe! (y)

We have added this to your forum just so that if anyone does have these problems we can help! As you will see Dave (Sticky) has tried the linkage for us and recomends it. As you are all Forum members we are also offering it to you at a discounted rate. We have them available on ebay at the moment for £89.49 + p+p, but for Forum members we can offer it to you for a discounted rate £78.00 all in.

If you are interested either contact me via email [email protected], check our website www.wipex.co.uk or call us during office hours at Wipex on
T: (+44) 01684 310028

We look forward to hearing form you! :)

singlewiper said:
Hi!

The SILENT WIPE system has been designed to replace the whole wiper system on the Fiat Punto Mk 2, because of the many reoccuring problems. (n) A few customers have had Mk2 linkages actually breaking which is why we now manufacture a replacment system as Fiat charge £105.00 :( just for a new linkage! We have upgraded the system for more rigidity and used upgraded materials to try and alliviate all of these problems. Then we have added the two high quality wiper blades, as the better the blade rubber the better the wipe! (y)

We have added this to your forum just so that if anyone does have these problems we can help! As you will see Dave (Sticky) has tried the linkage for us and recomends it. As you are all Forum members we are also offering it to you at a discounted rate. We have them available on ebay at the moment for £89.49 + p+p, but for Forum members we can offer it to you for a discounted rate £78.00 all in.

If you are interested either contact me via email [email protected], check our website www.wipex.co.uk or call us during office hours at Wipex on
T: (+44) 01684 310028

We look forward to hearing form you! :)

this is a old post iv had the problem solved thanx

Back