Windows media player

Currently reading:
Windows media player

No, as i said, i once did 12mph in a 10mph car park :O Of course I am not perfect but I do hard, I always try to look at the other side of the argument and the morales behind it.

TBH, I have supposedly done a few wrong things in my life but I hadn't.... so that doesn't count lol.

I am of course not as straight as I make out to be, I may only be 16% homosexual...oh, you meant straight as in law abiding, whoops!

BTW: I didn't even like that beer, felt sick drinking it lol

AND you broke the speed limit in a carpark! You little rebel you!

And i wasnt calling you gay... when writing it i didnt even think about that... sorry if it was misinterpreted ;)

CHose your words carefully Lora ;) lol

Well I must be one of the few boys to have ever gone through Catholic school without having a clue how Hail mary goes except for the first line :S lol

THat's the good thing if you are catholic, there's always tomorrow and all is forgiven by God!

No, I am one of the mistakes, let into a catholic school to run riot and cause trouble, oh and because it's the best school (non-private) by far in Nottingham and for about 20 miles.... ;)

I have seen both sides and know which I prefer, I could speak for hours about why but it's 1am and everybody would fall asleep reading!

You've seen both sides of what? brown bread?

I live right next to the posh gits boley park school, i declined to go there and went to the dimbles school. I still have no idea why!

(just so you know boley parks my housing estate, full of posh poeple with too much money, my family is the mistake in there cus we're not posh and everyone in our street hates us cus we got rid of the grass on the front and built a car park. [who needs a front gardent anyway] Dimbles is the druggie end with burnt down shops and boarded up houses) :)

lol, well i've seen both sides of catholicism and of anthetism/agnostism (i made up that last word).

I went to a normal comp until the start of year 10 and did my gcses in my RC (roman catholic) school and although i've enjoyed the last 4 years in there so much, I know the people's views there are so tainted with bull**** (IMO) that I wouldn't trust me to do much for me in life, sad I know. I studied the bible, mainly mark's gospel, for 2 years - I was forced to do the full GCSE catholicism course and of course got an A* despite not knowing that Catholics used the bible until my first week there ;) I read so much bull in that time and face so much zenophobia/racism/homophobia from my peers that it has made me never want to set foot in church in my life again.

Anyway, I don't know why I am writing this, probably just trying to sort it all out in my head lol.

I'd hate to have to be in an environment like that in which i didnt believe all the rubbish they were feeding people and you had to learn it to get anywhere.

Somepoeple are so blind with religion.. they dont have their own opinions/views its all based on a book.

Fair enough if thats how people want to live their life, but thats not how i want to live mine :)

Trouble is it's not fair enough when it affects you or I in so many ways each and every day. That's all I have to say on the matter though. I am glad I had the experience however, it made me a much more experienced person but also a lot more cynical.

Back