Styling Window Tints

Currently reading:
Styling Window Tints

no but i did read the instructions that my m8 had lol

yeah exactly, so WHERE ARE THESE INSTRUCTIONS? or maybe i'll get the ones out of the defender film i have? just to prove you'l full of sh*t.,
Oh hang on!!! had a moment of seeing into the future there!!
when i post the instructions(proving you full of sh*t) your going to say,
"oh my mate didnt have that brand"

really though, i cant believe your still not giving up, havent you ever heard what happens when you keep digging a hole? you get stuck!
NEWSFLASH: you stuck!

first you tell me the tint is baked on, even though you have no idea how its done,
I explain to you how its done and you reply with,
i dnt fukin mean put it in the oven u cocky fuker.
then claim i copied from ebay instructions, and i caught you out on that also.

you know youve lost an arguement when you have to resort to insulting people.,

Now, more to the point, charlotte was only looking to find out whats involved with tinting windows, myself and others have posted our recomendations/opinions which were well detailed and explanitory, where as you are just a negitive arrogant muppet.,,. I think i speak for everyone elso who reads this when i say, Dont bother posting a reply if you dont have something genuine to say or can prove me wrong!
Good night, hopefully for the last time,

and to charlotte or anyone else who is looking for info on window tinting, just PM me and i'll be happy to help.
i plan on doing a "How to" on this whenever i can get time to do the front windows on my civic,.,.,

(mods feel free to close this thread as i fed up listening to my new stalker and its gone way of topic)

Last edited:
Back