Styling window tints

Currently reading:
Styling window tints

mattyb

yo lads, just wundering, im after sum window tints, ive seen a few people about lately wi light smoked tints goin into a colour like silver or blue, im after sum smoked goin into red any 1 any ideas on who meks em n where i can get hold of em is it just film or wat cheers

have you seen them on puntos or novas [?]
have you tried ebay

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please do not Email or PM me asking for support. Post on the forums instead. Your reply may help someone else. Thank you
newsiggypic.jpg

smooth binki, digging binki, waiting for headrub binki, running binki,

thought so please dont put them on a fiat[V] Just my personal opionion;):)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please do not Email or PM me asking for support. Post on the forums instead. Your reply may help someone else. Thank you
newsiggypic.jpg

smooth binki, digging binki, waiting for headrub binki, running binki,

uurrgghh!! no mate. go for plain smoke tint. im sure now with the tint law changing on 1st Jan 2004 no companies are allowed to tint ur front driver's or passenger windows. you can however have any shade tint from ur seatbelt pillar back. i do have here at work a document from 'Glass and Glazing Federation' dated 10/12/03 regarding percentages.

Above 30% (less severe tints) The owner or driver of such a vehicle will be required to have the tinted film removed from the windowsunder the direction of either a Rectification notice or a Delayed Prohibition Notice.

Below 30% (excessively dark tints) The owner of such a vehicle may be issued with an Immediate Prohibition Notice and immediately prevented from driving the vehicle on public roads until the tints have been removed and either a Police Officer or Vehicle Inspectorate Officer confirms that the glass is restored to a compliant condition.

the above are 2 statements i have. i dont have a scanner therefore cant post the document up here. i was at the Southport beach cruise this May, i got stopped on the beach (copper said it was public highway) and given a ticket to have the film removed from my front 2 windows and to produce the ticket at an MOT garage for them to stamp and verify the work had been done. i also got a £60 fine and 3 points.
i know a dodgy garage tho:D

they have clampdowns every now and then, i believe tho Merseyside police are clamping down on tints. other Borough's will be doing their own campaign. as i said, these companies 'wont' do ur front windows (unless they are shifty)

come to northumerland mate its fine.
A lot of cars have them, and there is no problem if the tints on the front are light as long as the police can see you. and they have a little sensor thing they put inside the car, to check if thye are not tinted more then 30%.
Therefore all the window tinters will do your front windows too.
Typically costs about £200 to have the full car with legal front tints done.

----------
Say YES to the Million Dollar Challange! Watch the movie now
http://clayton.webwealth.us/movie/WebWealth.php

-Clayton-

----------​

clayton, the statement i got (which is what the firm i had my done by has to go off) claims above 30% must be removed, under 30% could be prohibited, this statement is written for the benefit of the law so there are no loopholes, it basically says if you have ur front windows done, then it must be removed and the vehicle presented to an mot garage. i know Merseyside are having a big clamp down on tints at mo which is where i got had by PC Johnson the baldy headed short arse fat stumpy overgrown plastic scouser that u r!!! and i hope u read this!!!

ahem..my rant is over egarding po po's

if u reckon u would get away without getting a tug then fair do's mate, but these campaigns come in cycles, coming to a borough near u!!

Back