Styling wind deflectors

Currently reading:
Styling wind deflectors

Hey this is my second thread... I just thought I would give a few comments on the above. Today I fitted my punto wind deflectors to the car. They were easy to fit & i like them lots. I got these from the bay. They were cheap also, £35 delivered from Germany... I think they give the car a sporty look, also they blend in with my window tints and are functional. After fitting I noticed less of a drought at speed and no whistle. Although they produce a bit of noise @ 80+. They offer protection from the sun, it no longer is blinding me from the sides. They are hardly visible from the front & have a nice appearance from the sides. they do not really interfere with my vision whilst driving. But it takes a bit of getting used too. Also now when it rains I can have the window down a tad to prevent misting up without getting wet. I suppose they would be good for smokers too, as well as people in the back of the car.

my overall impressions are :slayer:

Attachments

• Image066.jpg
    Image066.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 35
  • Image067.jpg
    Image067.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 40
  • Image068.jpg
    Image068.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 38
  • Image069.jpg
    Image069.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
MATT 68 said:
yeah, i wanted some for ages and even more so now ive seen your pics, you can hardly see em(y) . How do you fit em?:confused:

They just slide under the window rubber. They are a nice fit too. I quite like them (y) I don't think they really look naff. There like i say functional, I also like the contours they add a bit of character & distinction on the car. i have seen similar designs on the punto before i quite like the non abrasive feel they give. You could also colour code them to the car :cool:

Last edited:
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm dunno if i should tell :p They were £500 the pair they are a good leather, tailored well also, have a sprung base & fit my punto a treat they are a bit flat up top but I like em :cool: sorry but mums the word on this one :rolleyes:.... lol i have a punto "wi leather"

Back