Punto Evo Wind deflector

Currently reading:
Punto Evo Wind deflector

Hi all im new , my wind deflector flew off drivers side today , hoping i can replace asap ? ?

Attachments

• 20210313_153549.jpg
    20210313_153549.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 71
Lol nope i only just bought the car iv had 2 days an bits flying of already [emoji28][emoji85]
I think they are aftermarket accessories so why not remove the passenger side one to even it up.

I will have to for now as it looks daft ? was hoping i might get lucky and find 1 4 sale i did but its already sold! Nevermind i found some on ebay for£30 guess ill remove the 1 and irder a new set as it genuinely does look better with them ?

Team Heko wind deflectors are the ones to go for, anything else is rubbish, get the pair and the new ones should have little clips that secure them in the window channel.

Tell me how you get on with the new ones, I had some on my old mk2 but never put them on the Evo, so if they’re any good and the seller on eBay is good then I’d be keen to know

Ah they are the ones i was looking at they r slightly more exp but they look nicer compared to others that's what i have now minus 1 ? its my own fault i should have taken it off wen i noticed it was lose ? iv only just bought the car but definitely keep you posted ?

Back