will this work? speakers

Currently reading:
will this work? speakers

i have a headunit that says it gives out 4x53watts so wil this b enough to power these and any1 know if these speakers are any good they are
JL Audio TR650-CSi
spec
  • 50W RMS
  • 91.0 dB 1W/1m
  • Req Amp Power 10-75W
  • 6.5" Woofer
  • 0.50" Tweeter
any1 help very welcome. if its vital you have the headunit name n spec this can be put up. i havent as the response i got to a previous question like this was just "nice headunit" lol
  • Frequency Response 53Hz-22KHz
  • 2-Way Coaxial
  • Grills Included

they will work, but id concider getting an amp? you will pick up a second hand one which runs at 2x50w rms for about £20-30. (jbl, alpine etc) on ebay
if i choose no amp what wil happen e.g. lack of sound distortion or what? wil it make alot of differance as the rms is only 50w on these speakers. i say again i dont no alot about car audio so sorry if its obv

if i choose no amp what wil happen e.g. lack of sound distortion or what? wil it make alot of differance as the rms is only 50w on these speakers. i say again i dont no alot about car audio so sorry if its obv
well if you dont have an amp... then well what can i say lol, it will sound good but nothing compared to them amped.

the headunit will be putting out about 20w rms so they will be way under powered.

the amp will improve sound quality, bass, loudness.

id deffinaltly amp.

well if you dont have an amp... then well what can i say lol, it will sound good but nothing compared to them amped.

the headunit will be putting out about 20w rms so they will be way under powered.

the amp will improve sound quality, bass, loudness.

id deffinaltly amp.

i would want an amp but i cant find one small enough to be hidden or i cant find anywhere in the car (a grande punto) big enough to hide one. you know of any small ones? or a solution im sorry for picking at ur brains:yum:

i would want an amp but i cant find one small enough to be hidden or i cant find anywhere in the car (a grande punto) big enough to hide one. you know of any small ones? or a solution im sorry for picking at ur brains:yum:

well to be honest, most 2x50w rms amps are small enough to fit under a seat, my alpine 4x50w rms i think its ratted, thats small enough to fit under a seat.

Back