Will they ever learn?

Currently reading:
Will they ever learn?

SHOULD be... just like there should be a million things brought about... but we are increasingly in a country where it's ok to do that sort of thing as long as you didn't do it with malicious intent... the fact of the matter is that they didn't set out to kill someone but they did set out to break the law. Where do you draw the line with that? Was the person driving qualified to do so?

The question is is stupidity an excuse and is ignoring the law acceptable?

Both answers are no, so let's hope the judge takes that into account and doesn't listen too much to the human rights nuts.

as usual in this country they'll probably get off lightly. jail isnt half as bad as it should be, and community service isnt punishment at all. i did 120 hours community service in 2001, it was fun, i liked it. thats wrong, how can punishment be fun. probation is also pointless, what difference can meeting some stranger once a week or month make, its inconvenient but hardly punishment.

when i lived in dubai my friend's dad used to leave his car keys in the ignition almost every day and night. the only people who stole it were me and my friend for the occasional cruise. people dont steal cars in dubai (except russian mafia for export) because you get severe punishment. the jails are very bad places to be and you can still get your hand chopped off for theft. thats the way it should be, if there's no punishment there will be no deterrent.

i remember in dubai (well hatta near dubai) a old man was caught by his family drinking aftershave. they stoned him to death and that was considered an acceptible thing for the family to do. i also remember when a scottish guy was sentenced to death for possesion of cannabis, it was a small amount but they have a zero tolerance to drugs. he would have been publicly executed if the british embassy hadn't arranged for him to be deported. i also remember when a philipina housemaid was executed because she bit the dick of her arab employer when he tried to rape her. these are all cases where the middle east legal system is fuct up. i think somewhere inbetween our way and their way would be the best. we need to be more strict over here before things get out of hand, although its too late already IMO.

i work full time and im always amazed when i have a day off and walk around my town centre. there are so many kids pushing prams and unemployed scruffs wandering around drunk spending their 'giro', there's heroin addicts all over the place eyeing up my car or offering to sell me a stereo or sub or amp. IM PAYING FOR THIS SCUM TO LIVE! it makes me so mad. we need better laws and fewer benefits. the number of times i've heard people say they're better off on benefits than in a job makes me sick. the number of mothers i see who havent even gone thorugh puberty is just wrong in so many ways. the number of times i've read newspaper stories about criminals getting a slap on the wrist even if its their 20th offence. what the hell is going on?

i know one thing for sure, im moving abroad again as soon as possible. this country is a sinking ship and i dont want to swim in the crap that'll be left over. i've already been approved for a permanent residency visa in australia, all i need is a job over there and im gone. i suggest anyone who's able should join me. let the scum have england, its crap and it rains all day, see how long they survive without the taxpayer.

rant over

oh i forgot to mention petrol prices and the cost of keeping a car on the road.
and house prices.
oh and all the speed cameras that milk motorist to feed the unemployed and underage mothers.
wrong wrong wrong:mad:

JUG, youre my sort of guy:slayer: ! except for the bit about deserting a sinking ship, only rats do that(n) .Why give in to the scumbags:confused: ,stand up and be counted and together we will get our country back:slayer: , perhaps not in time for us to enjoy it but our kids can.(y)

BRING ON THE REVOLUTION(y)

now if the boy was killed by a LEGAL driver in a fully LEGAL car, they would be pushing for something akin to manslaughter, or if he was speeding death by dangerous driving.

but because its a 15 YO kid with his mates, the minimum he has done is steal a car so they charge him with that, they should look at the more serious crime FIRST.

davethetekkie said:
Both answers are no, so let's hope the judge takes that into account and doesn't listen too much to the human rights nuts.

You are joking of course the poor souls werent doing any harm how dare you accuse them of this for that you will have to pay then £6000 in compensation and give them a free holiday in the canarys :rolleyes: the other alternative is turn them over to me give me the law on my side to deal with them and give me a cat-o-nine tails and for the rest of you some ear plugs :mad:

steve1219 said:
**** off now then ! :p

Steve

I tell you what though Steve IF I was a younger and and in good health I would do the same this country HAS gone to the dogs totaly to pot but its fine if your a scum bag or crook because the system is on your side what more can a criminal ask for eh (n)

Ooppps I think youve been moderated Steve 1219 unruly lot these punto peeps :devil: :p

Frigging TWOCers want a slap, with a large metal bar! Repeatedly for 5 years straight and then the parents of the kid should be allowed to exact what ever punishment they feel.

No, moderated my self Phil :eek: I vowed I would not fall into political rows we all have our views and we will not alter.:cool:

Steve

steve1219 said:
No, moderated my self Phil :eek: I vowed I would not fall into political rows we all have our views and we will not alter.:cool:

Steve

Well I though the worm had turned or a moment and you had become a forum comrade :(

jug said:
oh i forgot to mention petrol prices and the cost of keeping a car on the road.
and house prices.
oh and all the speed cameras that milk motorist to feed the unemployed and underage mothers.
wrong wrong wrong:mad:

You forgot pensions! or lack off....no doubt the lazy unemployed dole scroungers will get same pension as those who work like when you are old & get put into a home,just because you work all your life dont mean you will get better care cause you wont.....unless they sell your house that you were going to leave for your kids......any spare seats on that plane Jug? Oh no hang on scared of flying....i'll take the car might take bit longer though:D

So the police are "considering whether to charge the person they believe was behind the wheel with causing death by dangerous driving", what the hell is there to consider.
I hope the poor mother will see some sort of common sense justice prevail, however I doubt this will happen. She spent 10 days by her dying son's side, I wonder if the contemptible little **** that killed him will spend even that much time inside.

HLXcap said:
So the police are "considering whether to charge the person they believe was behind the wheel with causing death by dangerous driving", what the hell is there to consider.

charging is no longer a police decision, we can only lay evidence before the crown prosecution service, they make the decision on wether and what to charge

turboned said:
charging is no longer a police decision, we can only lay evidence before the crown prosecution service, they make the decision on wether and what to charge

So if they are "thinking of charging" what does this mean? Do they tell the prosecution service what they would like the little **** to be charged with?

Back