Styling Will later seats fit earlier models?

Currently reading:
Styling Will later seats fit earlier models?

RBG169

Hello all, will 319 seats (front and back) bolt straight into my 169 Panda?

yes and no

3 out of the 4 holes line up similar to swapping to the 500 seats

I am unsure if the rail or part of the rail can be swapped over as in the 500 conversion

The only one I know thats been fitted they made an adapter plate by drilling two holes in some sheet metal

apparently its a proper upgrade comfort and hight adjustment wise.

The 500 seat swap involves drilling out the rivets on the different brackets and bolting on the Panda seat bracket. You might ba able to use the Panda seat slides under the later model seats

I cannot see the point, there is no difference in comfort. I doubt the rear would swap but will have a look tomorrow and do a bit of measuring. Better seek out late model 169 seats or a Panda 100 interior. Now those seats are seriously good if you can find decent ones.

I cannot see the point, there is no difference in comfort. I doubt the rear would swap but will have a look tomorrow and do a bit of measuring. Better seek out late model 169 seats or a Panda 100 interior. Now those seats are seriously good if you can find decent ones.

the 500 rears fit just need all the brackets

correct no point the 500 are no better, but easier to find

post 2012 seats are stronger built with an extra metal brace running across the back. But only know of one fitted with an adaptor plate

I would guess this is for extra crash protection rather than comfort

Also has true height adjustment rather than tilting the seat up and down

Last edited:
the 500 rears fit just need all the brackets

correct no point the 500 are no better, but easier to find

post 2012 seats are stronger built with an extra metal brace running across the back. But only know of one fitted with an adaptor plate

I would guess this is for extra crash protection rather than comfort

Also has true height adjustment rather than tilting the seat up and down

I always found the 100HP mechanism better being tall. If you are short then the genuine height change is I agree more useful.

Back