Will i get in trouble

Currently reading:
Will i get in trouble

Right some tw*t keeps parking in my way and obviously not being the most attentive person in the morning i almost keep hitting him. So i was thinking the land we park on is jointly privately owned so can i take a crap car of my mates and accidently on purpose ram the f***ers car through his wall. I have no insurance obviously so i cant pay him a penny.:devil:

:rolleyes: Don't be silly...

Having a little "child moment" when you wrote that? :(

A little note on the windscreen should be enough (y)

:rolleyes: Don't be silly...

Having a little "child moment" when you wrote that? :(

A little note on the windscreen should be enough (y)

Yes i spose i was having a bit of a paddy its just a theory really and i was interested because what could the police actually do if it looks like an accident its private land. I spose the only thing he could do is take me to a small claims court.

Nope, could be arrested. Afterall youve just told everyone on a public forum what your thinginh of doing! Doh

OMG :eek: you weren't actually joking were you :cry:

Yes i was but im not actually Joking about the fact that the Police may be able to Arrest you but not actually do anything about it. There are tons of loop holes i just like finding them (doesnt mean im always going to act on them and still not sure if this is one of them). Just bored at work. Anybody else got any Law loopholes.

Criminal Damage Act 1971

1 Destroying or damaging property
(1) A person who without lawful excuse destroys or damages any property belonging to another intending to destroy or damage any such property or being reckless as to whether any such property would be destroyed or damaged shall be guilty of an offence.
(2) A person who without lawful excuse destroys or damages any property, whether belonging to himself or another—
(a) intending to destroy or damage any property or being reckless as to whether any property would be destroyed or damaged; and
(b) intending by the destruction or damage to endanger the life of another or being reckless as to whether the life of another would be thereby endangered;
shall be guilty of an offence.
(3) An offence committed under this section by destroying or damaging property by fire shall be charged as arson.

for further reading...
http://www.cps.gov.uk/legal/section11/chapter_b.html

the decision to charge rests with the CPS, not the police....

Yes i was but im not actually Joking about the fact that the Police may be able to Arrest you but not actually do anything about it. There are tons of loop holes i just like finding them (doesnt mean im always going to act on them and still not sure if this is one of them). Just bored at work. Anybody else got any Law loopholes.

see jai's post. be a grown up and deal ith it in a grown up way

Yes as Jai sed but the police would still have to prove that it was done intentionally. Would it be so hard to believe that the foot slipped onto the accelarator while in reverse. I also didnt explain the whole situation as i have asked him nicely if he can park just one of his two cars on his own double driveway but he wont do it. I mean for gods sake if you had a double driveway all 2 yourself would you park on sumbody elses just because your house part owns it the land.

I also didnt explain the whole situation as i have asked him nicely if he can park just one of his two cars on his own double driveway but he wont do it.
in that case burn both cars late one night, its safer, easier and cheaper. police dont care about things like that, they let insurance companies deal with it.

Is everybody forgeting that we live in a Legal Sanctuary called England and i live in the even less stringent south east. I am making a general point on the Polic's general inability to punish criminals due to policy and government. I admit that it has gone in my favour once or twice but its wrong.

in that case burn both cars late one night, its safer, easier and cheaper. police dont care about things like that, they let insurance companies deal with it.

That would possibly be a good idea but the possibilities of my house catching fire are pretty high so that would be stupid wouldnt it.:idea:

...and simply ramming someone elses car isn't?

As above, why not speak in an adult manner, you're old enough to drive, you're old enough to converse articulately and constructively......

Its a joke i didnt ask you to join in the conversation. And every now and then i have to act out a bit it keeps me sane. Well actually it would keep evrybody sane did you know that you are at a greater health risk when your older if you do not act immaturely every so often. I work in a very mature invironment and i have a few issues so sometimes i like to unwind thus reducing the rate that depression takes hold allowing me to continue with my life like a normal person so i dont end up on the doll and generally being an inconvenience to society. :(
Was that constructive enough for you Sir.

Back