Will i get in trouble

Currently reading:
Will i get in trouble

Its a joke i didnt ask you to join in the conversation. And every now and then i have to act out a bit it keeps me sane. Well actually it would keep evrybody sane did you know that you are at a greater health risk when your older if you do not act immaturely every so often. I work in a very mature invironment and i have a few issues so sometimes i like to unwind thus reducing the rate that depression takes hold allowing me to continue with my life like a normal person so i dont end up on the doll and generally being an inconvenience to society. :(
Was that constructive enough for you Sir.

no more needs to be said...

no more needs to be said...

And taking the P**s out of people is very mature isnt it mate. Most people in my position would have given up by now and to be kicked down by sum1 just for chatting a bit of s**t is about as wanted as a fart in a space suit.

Last edited:
Its a joke i didnt ask you to join in the conversation. And every now and then i have to act out a bit it keeps me sane. Well actually it would keep evrybody sane did you know that you are at a greater health risk when your older if you do not act immaturely every so often. I work in a very mature invironment and i have a few issues so sometimes i like to unwind thus reducing the rate that depression takes hold allowing me to continue with my life like a normal person so i dont end up on the doll and generally being an inconvenience to society. :(
Was that constructive enough for you Sir.

I actually feel like this right now and have been for a while. I want to go and fight someone bigger then me... just because... I don't know why.

Anyways back on Topic.

I have neighbours or visiting neighbours who do the same. I seems to be a different person every week. I used to just ring everyone bell in the block next door till someone owned up and moved the offending vehicle. Trouble is its not actually their fault because the driveway is really at an annoying angle due to the councils incompetence.

In anycase, the Last BMW got a polite note because they tried to leave space, they just didn't leave enough. When I left and came back they had moved to a much more suitable space. The van that done it before got slashed tryes simply because they appeared to not care they were blocking a drive.

At 0300AM after I finish work I'm not in the mood to be civil about things like that.

Next person that does it may indeed find a melted car where their car used to be.

just start parking where they do. guarenteed to **** them off from the sounds of things. my friends neighbours have started picking on him and his mum since his dad left. but in someways having 2 cars and a landrover in a small street isn't quite right. though it's funny that they only started doing something about it after his dad left! and they don't say anything when he comes to visit...

perhaps then you should pm your view to those you want to answer, rather than posting in open forum where any of the users can view and answer....

No because i was asking a Genuine question, fair enough it wasnt the most mature thing to talk about but nor are many things within the leisure lounge section. Everybody else gave genuine answers and your right it is a public forum and everybodies views are taken into account, it wasnt my intention to p**s people off and im sure it had no negative affect on anybodies day but it did have a positive affect on mine.
Still i dont actually have a definitive answer to my question, be it a theoretical theory but no less genuine all the same. I was perhaps aiming at sumbody who works in the police force or law who could sum up the outcome of such an incident.
This morning the problem has got worse and im the first person to leave for work in the morning. Im sure that everybody can sypathise with the difficulty of having to squeeze through a gap inches wider than the car in reverse as the first manouver at 8 in the morning. Therefore if i dink any other cars its my fault. (which is wrong)
I have aked the people to change there parking arrangments nicely and im not the best person for confrontation so i would like to avoid it. But being a cul-de-sac if i was to inflict damage willfully im pretty sure that it would be obvious that it was me (also being the wrong thing to do).
So if i was thinking yesterday of different ways of dealing with this situation and the posed question come to mind so i was interested to know the legality of this just for personal knowledge.
I see no problem with this and especially no reason to get personal, i understand that there is a mixture of personalities within the forum but a little more open mindedness of your piers wouldnt go amiss.
If i read a thread that i dont agree with then i dont comment or i give a muture account of why i dont agree. I dont make immature and personally damn right rude old man grumpyness comments. But no i am the immature one.:cry:

I know exactly where you are coming from. I have a neighbour who insists on parking across the bottom of my drive while old wrecks sit under a tarpaulin on his drive.

I politely asked him twice not to park across the bottom of our drive and my wife even reversed into his daughters car when it was parked there but he told me its not his fault and he had to park there.

Anyway, I believe the highway code does mention something about not parking across someones drive although my neighbour only seems to have got the message since I mentioned legal action if anything happened to us while trying to get off our drive avoiding his/wifes/kids cars.

note, revenge parking across this sort of persons drive does not always work. It usually just gets your vehicle damaged.

Anyway, I believe the highway code does mention something about not parking across someones drive although my neighbour only seems to have got the message since I mentioned legal action if anything happened to us while trying to get off our drive avoiding his/wifes/kids cars.
its more to do with land ownership, thats your land, legally if a vehicle is parked on it without permission you can forcibly remove that vehicle, although it helps your case a lot if you have no parking signs fitted before you touch it. stick a no parking sign up, next time they park there given them a written warning, then the next time after that you can tow it off your land and you've done nothing wrong. there's no way you could be prosecuted for that.

I interpreted it more as the right of access to your property and someone knowingly obstructing that right.

Also, in this day and age, an incident occurring to you or a third party as a result of the obstruction must have health and safety implications!!

(y) If someone is purposefully obstructing access to your property using their vehicle and refuse to move it you can ring the police and they will toe it, thats if they still refuse then the police ask them :eek:.

In my last job some c**t decided to park a white pick up transit van blocking our yard and went awol. We left notes on it and it was there for 6 hours. In the end the we rang the police and they came and toe'd it away. I never found out what happened to it :rolleyes:.

He partt owns the land with us and another neightbour and it is the other neighbours car that blocks me but they have no choice because of the other guy.

If he is blocking access to and from your property he is committing an offence, also if the vehicle is blocking a dropped kerb it is unlawful to do so. If the vehicle is within 20 yards of a junction it is parked illegally. We frequently have people block our driveway at work. One idiot a couple of weeks ago actually parked on our driveway blocking in one of our vehicles, then cleared off to the pub. He came back stewed as a newt and told us all we could go to hell and he'd park where he likes. I followed him down the road and drove into the back of him. I also insisted on calling the police:devil:

Back