Will 18" wheels fit on a lowered bravo?

Currently reading:
Will 18" wheels fit on a lowered bravo?

18" wheels will fit for certain on a lowered hgt (see the pics on this link of my car) http://www.network54.com/Forum/15639/thread/1136637356/last-1136643380/Pics+of+my+HGT but as the hgt has slightly wider arches than the standard bravo I could not say if they fit or not on your car. I have a full Koni suspension kit which is shocks and springs, and it doesn't rub or catch. There is not alot of room in there though and I can't see anything over 19's fitting at all.

I have 7.5" wide 18" wheels fitted on mine (lowered 35mm), so having a 7" wide wheel should make things a doddle.

If you have a bodykit, you may have to trim any overlap around the arches but nothing more than that.

Daz

But they will only fit with a full suspension kit ?

lowerings springs are too soft ?

Daz, remember that yours is a HGT, which can probably handle the 7.5" diameter easier with wider wings...

i think us 4cylinder car drivers probably need a max of 7"

Buzz (formerly LightWarrior)
The champion of the Bravo 1.4
Owner of the Bravo 1.8

Member Page

i'll wide'n my wheels arches if i decide to do the 18"

I think that will be sufficient for the 18", but i'm worried for my lowering springs suspension when taking obstacles.

If i have to place a full adaptive suspension with adjustable shocks, i'll probably skip the 18" and just take 17" and do a 2tone ;)

But i'm hoping to do both !!

Buzz, you are right, mine is the HGT so has wider arches. But IMO there was still enough room, but thats just my opinion...

Mine was on standard shocks (as i just replaced the front two and didnt want to fork out unless i had to. Just lowering springs from Fast Fiat (stated 40mm, but car only dropped 35mm).

Daz