Will 18" wheels fit on a lowered bravo?

Currently reading:
Will 18" wheels fit on a lowered bravo?

A

Anonymous

Looking at buying some BK wheels and tyres, and have read the guides, but still not sure.

The alloys are 7x18" and are the correct fitment and offset for the bravo, but I don't want to commit unless i'm 100% sure they will fit.
I have a lowered bravo hgt and the tyres would be 215/35/18

can anyone help, or is anyone running similar wheels on a bravo? i know that the hgt has slightly wider arches than the standard car.

Should fit, maybe small alterations to the plastic wheel arch lining. I also dont think the arches need rolling aslong as the offset and PCD is correct. Although 19" do require arches being rolled.

Also depends if the cars been lowered.

Joske

The car has been lowered quite a bit, but 17" wheels do fit (tried some on).
They are 7x18 with 4x98 PCD & ET+40 offset.
Checked the wheel size calculator and there is only 2% difference between these and the standard 15" alloys with 205/55/15 tyres

yes they will fit fine i had the joy of trying a set of 18's in the same fitment and they were fine

Yup!!

They'll fit fine chap! Trust me :) :)

tommytag.jpg

Tommy K - Have you got the Bottle!!

thanks for confirming for me guys. feel easier about ordering them now, as I didn't want to order a set of wheels that wouldn't fit!

cheers

Cos Paul R had 18's on his car with it lowered, and now he has 19's and lowered.. so they must fit!

:)

tommytag.jpg

18" Wheels...

IMAGE_052.jpg
IMAGE_050.jpg
IMAGE_051.jpg

19" Wheels...

07112005076.jpg

tommytag.jpg

what syle you going for??

Remember split rims will always look smaller than a full rim wheel.. but it's all down to personnal prefference and price :)

tommytag.jpg

Hi here a question from the Netherlands:

i'm thinking about putting 18" with 215/35/18 tyres on my Bravo 1.4 12V.

You claim that they will fit without any modification !
But what suspension do you use ?

normal lowering springs or adjustable shocks ?
or what ?
and what about the shock-absorpers, do you use the regular standard ones or perhaps some aftermarket heavier ones ?

thanks

Mathijn

bigger wheels

18" are still too small. How about if I modifed the wheelarches would I be able to fit 19 or 20 inch wheels, the ones you see on some Porsches VWs and big Audis? Whats the absolute biggest wheels anyone has put on?

19" is the biggest!

Paul R has them, as shown in the picture above!

you can't really go any bigger cos the tyre profile will be around 25!