General Will 15's fit?!

Currently reading:
General Will 15's fit?!

Pink_Cinque

Hey..

Call me stupid.. Cus' I have a stupid question..
Will 15" alloys with 40 profile tires fit on an Cinq SX? :confused:

I don't wanna' lower it as I can't really be bothered to..
So I thought I'd fatten it up.. :D

If they won't fit, or are too much of a tight squeeze, what do you recommend?
Open to suggestions to beef up my pink cinque.. :slayer:

Pictures if possible! I need ideas. :idea:

(I'm not a wheel person)

jamie86 said:
I'm sure that Fiat actually recommend lowering by fitting at least the sporting suspension setup when changing the wheels :confused:

Yeah, they do, otherwise the car will have a tendency to elk..........or Mercedes A Class Disease :D.

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
PNL said:
Sorry to butt in guys but is the statement dont need to inform fiat correct:confused:

Not really. You need to inform your insurance company of any change of this sort - companies differ on this. Craig's insurance co may have said it wouldn't increase his premium, but that doesn't mean it applies to all insurance companies.

Fitting 15'' may require a little archwork, and if you plan on lowering, you cant go for a big drop or rubbing will occur

chaos said:
Not really. You need to inform your insurance company of any change of this sort - companies differ on this. Craig's insurance co may have said it wouldn't increase his premium, but that doesn't mean it applies to all insurance companies.

Description Changed (y) Cheers Chaos

Back