Votes: 5 33.3%
  • They are better for my reputaion

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • They make me feel better

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (comment below)

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters
But you can, in fact it cost £zero, its the map the car has to start with..

Just because you can't see the difference in the jeans someone else can't see the difference in the maps. You know the argument, "the car can do the legal limit, why would you want more" etc

There are good cheep jeans, there are crap cheep jeans
There are good £200 jeans, there are crap £200 jeans
There are good maps, there are crap maps
It pays to check the quailty and shop around until you get something YOU are happy with.

Very true, but engine maps aren't normally promoted by overpaid 'celebs' or massive advertising. You don't see adverts stating "David Beckham uses Angel tuning remaps for his Hummer" and a big picture of the dim one standing next to the product - thank God! :p

I spent 2 hours in trafford centre last night to buy a new dress for her. didnt find anything! came back home, went asda, and she found a dress for 7 pound.

then went took it back today :p

as for me i spent 80 quid on a fleece jacket and 120 on a waterproof jacket but thats because they were both good quality walking jackets and also had huge amounts knocked off :D

The jeans I buy are usually around the £50 mark (there's a lot of actual fabric though)

Trainers, I'll pay between £60 and £70 for - but I have one pair at a time (until they wear through the soles lol)

The perils of old skate wear (vans trainers, baggy jeans etc)

The most expensive stuff is what you can't see... shower gel, toothpaste, deodorant, shave gel, razors, moisturiser, after shave, hair gel. I spent nearly £50 on toiletries last week - I was shocked

I do not buy any clothes with visible logos. My sister goes even farther - she rips the labels off the clothes she likes for their color or style or whatever.
I remember I once paid enormous amount of money for a pair of Versace jeans. They faded and began to fall apart much sooner than the H.I.S. Green Label ones bought for a silly money in a hardware store.
I must admit I own a power suit or two, but, due to the nature of my job, I hardly ever wear them.
Hey, whatever happened to the Nirvana bum couture :D?

I never moisurise my hands, only by accident when applying to my face.

destroys the callouses I have worked so hard to achieve!

Us bass men use our callouses as proof of our dedication to bass playing! They also stop them from hurting during long playing sessions, so can't have girly moisturisers making our finger tips all soft ;)

I spent 2 hours in trafford centre last night to buy a new dress for her. didnt find anything! came back home, went asda, and she found a dress for 7 pound.

then went took it back today :p

How RUDE!!!

I am the HER!!!!

AnD I looked good in that dress- how very dare u!! MEN NO NOTHING!

hmmmmmmm

Back