Why do chicken flavoured crisps taste less like chicken than anything else, ever?

Currently reading:
Why do chicken flavoured crisps taste less like chicken than anything else, ever?

It could be because they haven't been anywhere near anything resembling a chicken in their lives. It's all done with petroleum based additives. (n)

captain_swing said:
It could be because they haven't been anywhere near anything resembling a chicken in their lives. It's all done with petroleum based additives. (n)

Oooooo would that be high or low octain petroleum based additives and if i eat i few boxes of them and then peeeed into my stilo petrol tank do you think the car would run smoooother :p :D

I was thinking this just yesterday when I tried some Nobby's balti chicken crsisps which tasted like neither balti nor chicken :( The only crisps that do taste like what they're meant to are the simple ones like salt and vinegar or cheese and onion.

has anyone noticed that Walkers cheese and onion are blue, when everyone elses are green :chin:

and their salt and vinegar are green, when all the rest are blue :confused:

WHY!!!!

do they do this to confuse me and make my life hard :cry:

Ok goin off on a tangent, chicken pot noodle dont taste like chicken either!!!

Sniff up, can u smell it? ..... Just cooking (if you can call it that) one now :D
H2DaE said:
But they taste soooooooo good :cool::yum:

well its like a sunday lunch lol ... its chicken lol

oh wow decent forks for sunday lunch yippeeeeee... thing is do u like the soy sauce or not?? Hmmmm big decision

Back