why didn't god give me ABS?

Currently reading:
why didn't god give me ABS?

Dobby

Barney, Dennis & Larry
Almost wrote off Barney this morning:cry:

No bloody ABS in the car and the car skidded sideways <badly> almost into the back of a 53 reg Jag so at least he would have gone out in style

and at least i know the brakes work:p

Sounds like someone was being alittle hasty on the old brake pedal at the last min.

Goldie Punto said:
Sounds like someone was being alittle hasty on the old brake pedal at the last min.

actually no, i was overtaking a refuse lorry that then decided to start creeping its way along at the same time a car was coming rather fast over the hill

road was wet, jag suddenly stopped moving, i braked and well basically nearly sh** myself, proceeded to have a fag and not look at any other drivers through fear of having heads shaken at me:D

susiejay said:
OOh Dobby that could have been nasty, glad you and barney ok :D

Thanks honey, nice to have some sympathy :D

Dobby said:
Thanks honey, nice to have some sympathy :D

You want sympathy you've come to the wrong place, you want a laugh and a joke you've come to the right one ;)

Dunc Uno Turbo said:
ABS is for faggs, along with PAS and airbags :D

Dunc

They're also for people who can afford the thousands it costs to have them repaired when they DO go wrong and the car is out of warranty. :p

No ABS, PAS or airbags means I can keep on fixing my simple Uno, and Dunc can rebuild his rocketship and only have to worry about blowing up the engine :D

Having once had a 92 plate Rover (yes i know :eek: ) i really appreciate the ABS and PAS. Wouldnt be without it now (y)

1986Uno45S said:
They're also for people who can afford the thousands it costs to have them repaired when they DO go wrong and the car is out of warranty. :p

No ABS, PAS or airbags means I can keep on fixing my simple Uno, and Dunc can rebuild his rocketship and only have to worry about blowing up the engine :D

i can't have a car without PAS cause of arthritis, airbag may just save my pretty face:p from exploding over the steering wheel and ABS? well i aint got that but think it may some day save Barneys life:D

Goldie Punto said:
Prob best to, i cant help it if people put themselves in these situations.

lol, wouldn't mind but i know you're thinking it

cruel sod:D

Goldie Punto said:
Thinking what, if you think i ment old your way off.

ah, then i'm way off

what are you thinking then? pm me :D

Back