Why are they always so mean?

Currently reading:
Why are they always so mean?

Tomasso

Women I mean...

Once youre married for 10-ish years they don't see you as a man, rather a piece of furniture, a cleaning bot and a source of money to pay their mom's rent.

:bang:

EDIT:

I mean - how come an intelligent, beautiful, reasonable person you fall in love with at one time and... let's be frank... you still are in love with after some time... becomes a pain in the neck, killing you about where youre allowed to go, what you're supposed to do, how you're supposed to spend your time.

F#*&@#k!

Last edited:
Erm, cant really answer what makes women tick, but would suggest that you still try to make an effort rather than let things get boring and mundane!

i.e. if you want to go out, make sure that you've taken her out too ;)

Having been there, got the t-shirt and got divorced ;)

dont blame women, they're just doing what nature tells them to do, its man's fault because we've stopped doing what nature tells us to do. once you have sex less than 3 times a day its time to move on and find a new one, thats the law of nature and if you ignore it you will suffer nature's fury.

source of money to pay their mom's rent

Call yourself lucky. Still better than having a stepfather-in-law who now and then comes with ideas like wanting you to stand surety for him with your and your wife s hard-earned and clean-paid estates as he "needs" to buy a house just because the other half of the family did so recently... in a situation when his debts are skyrocketing and nobody knows how big they are and who will pay them...
A consolation purchase after a radical "NO":

Attachments

• stg III.jpg
    stg III.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 13
dont blame women, they're just doing what nature tells them to do, its man's fault because we've stopped doing what nature tells us to do. once you have sex less than 3 times a day its time to move on and find a new one, thats the law of nature and if you ignore it you will suffer nature's fury.
Ha ha ha, you have clearly never met a girl who had decided you were going to get married! That has happened to me, and also being in the middle of a hurricane, they are similar experinces.

My wife said yesterday of someone "Life in general in boring, you've just got to make the 10% that isn't as exciting as you can". Once you've realised that life is mundane and accept it you can get on with planning your retirement.

Lmao.... ! :D The advantage of age is experience lol... BUT.

Men marry women hoping they wont change.
Women marry men hoping to change them.

Be yourself, follow your own code, ignore others agendas.

Make your own mistakes, ask the advice of no-one.

Then there is no-one else to blame but ourselves.

The advantage of age is experience lol... BUT.

Men marry women hoping they wont change.
Women marry men hoping to change them.

Be yourself, follow your own code, ignore others agendas.

Make your own mistakes, ask the advice of no-one.

Then there is no-one else to blame but ourselves.

That's all just cliches... not much in common with real life.

I'm out of balance a bit as it's our 10th this Friday, thats all.

Take it from me they are not cliches but experience.
Twice married, 3 kids, still happily married, 20 years now, with that philosophy. Life is all ups and downs, but heres a cliche.

The grass always looks greener on the other side of the road.

Be a man, make your decisions and choices, together if you can, alone if you cant, but make them, they are yours to make!

Not so easy - there are tho kids who'd like to have both a father and a mother.

No-one said its easy bro... its hard man!
From a guy who saw the greener grass and tried it a few times... ignore it, its just the way it looks, stick around and make it fun. Kids are worth it, but its up to u to make it fun for you AND them.

Ffoxy

And there you have it from 2 other guys Tomasso... love what you got you chose it. Well said fellas!!

Back