Who's got Bravo's for sale?

Currently reading:
Who's got Bravo's for sale?

D

Dan

as title,

Lady at work is after a new car as her 106 has packed up.

can anyone thats got one for sale at the moment please list some details and pics if possible.

Looking to buy asap.

Cheers,

Dan

beast.gif

Skate2create & Psykee-Lea

mine will be at the end of the month, if not sooner depending on what i get for her.

the heater matrix has just given up, so will fix that and then sell.

just short of 85 thou miles, tax up at the end of the month (can get new one in the price tho) at least 9 months mot

a few dents and scuffs, but not awful as you know, will sell with everything bar wheels (steels will be put back on with 4 good tyres) and souns will come out, but will have a radio

after £1600 ish ono gimme a shout if you want to know specifics mate, you've got my no

oh its also got electric mirrors now. so it will be lowered 25 mm, induction kit, back box, trimed dash, marea handles and smoked side repeaters, oh and marea centre console, sprayed black and the arm rest trimed in suede (same as the dash) think thats the lot, but if there is anything else let me know mate

Andy

andysxtag.jpg

frustration.gif

Mines for sale asap.

Been offered £475 for her, shes a cat C write off but had a VIC and been certified road worthy.

There is damage to the front driverside corner, but nothing a couple of hundred quid wont fix up. (needs a panel beater on the bonnet and wing for an hour or 2 and a new bumper. Would be an ideal time to make her look like an HGT!)

83k otc (verified with MOTs)
FSH
1.4sx 98 (R)
Located in Hastings in the south eastern pocket of this fine island.
6 months Tax
MOT till feb
Never failed to start.
New brakes all round 500 or so miles ago
New Cambelt around 1k ago
HLX alloys with 'good' tyres (no spare yet!! eek)

Not expecting any more offers but its there as an option.

untitled.jpg

There is the damage, although I have straightened out the wing and the bonnet slightly to reposition the Light which still works fine and now points where it should.
Photo-0019.jpg

siggy.jpg

"The turning of the Stars bring a time when my secret can give you immortality.. but when that time is passed, its fleeting minutes gone, the secret it worthless, until once again the stars unlock its.. Power.."

Very helpful Lozz. Very insightful indeed!

siggy.jpg

"The turning of the Stars bring a time when my secret can give you immortality.. but when that time is passed, its fleeting minutes gone, the secret it worthless, until once again the stars unlock its.. Power.."