who would.....

Currently reading:
who would.....

i would buy off anyone on here, i know enough tricks of the trade to know a good car from a bad car regardless of who they are

i would buy off anyone on here, i know enough tricks of the trade to know a good car from a bad car regardless of who they are

good point (y)

at least being on a car forum in a way means that you probably know a thing or two about cars, and if i ever needed help to do anything, i can ask on here and make sure if its something ive done myself (like replacing lightblubs), thats its been done properly.

and also, as stupid as it might sound, maybe with the stickers on the side the garage might respect it more when they are working on it so as not to make mistakes so i report back here if they have :devil:

Don't suppose anyone feels like buying a car off me? :D New ones coming and its gotta go!
I'd buy a car off dave...wouldn't buy one off Beau...sorry man! Also has the green meany actually had a crash or have they just taken the front bumper off to survey damage done by trip into field?

Back