Who would be your favourite bond actor

Currently reading:
Who would be your favourite bond actor

PNL

Banned
For me it would be Graham Norton and a remake of the film "The spy who loved me" they could call the film "The GUY who loved me..:devil:

OK its your turn now..:D

this tw@t...

18394261.jpg

John cusack..that google is taking a right bashing this afty..:eek: last time I went to the flicks was to see the very first star wars episode..:eek:

one of americas very finest actors, never quite the brat pack, but far more influential, and long lived, recommended viewing:

hot pursuit
one crazy summer
better off dead
16 candles
say anything
the sure thing

and thats just the 80's(y)

Vin Diesel. Bond sucks big style (n)

vins problem is his total inability to be at ease in close proximity to a female co-star.....kind of a stumbling block when you is bond.....

yeah that wouldnt work in the scene (which is replicated in every bond film EVER) where james bond tricks a woman (normally with english as her second language) into sleeping with him then uses a witty one liner at the end of the scene to brake the ice.

see below...

http://www.jamesbondwiki.com/page/James+Bond+Quotes?t=anon

vins problem is his total inability to be at ease in close proximity to a female co-star.....kind of a stumbling block when you is bond.....

Yeah he seems to get all stiff. But in the 13 year old talking to a young woman he is not related to type way. I bet in real life he stutters and sweats when he has to talk to women.

Back