Who wants that Thanks button back

Currently reading:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Point is if so many idiots didn't abuse it, then it would have been a good system.

Unfortunately some people can't help but try and ruin it for everyone.

ill admit i was one that may have "ruined" it but we only abused it as it was already being abused but just not as much as we did.

my point in simple english:

thanks wasn't being used propely for ages.

we came along and saw this and went emntal with it.

ill admit i was one that may have "ruined" it but we only abused it as it was already being abused but just not as much as we did.

my point in simple english:

thanks wasn't being used propely for ages.

we came along and saw this and went emntal with it.

And your point is?
I appreciate some people have an inherant need to wreck stuff. Thats why when Dave set up the good FFer thread because some wrecked the thanks system, the first thing some people did was spam it. (n)

However I don't see the argument that he already had the flu so I thought hey lets put a bullet through his head as valid.

Last edited:
TBH i didnt take much notice of how many thanks people have achieved, and still dont, most probs due the abuse its had, it means nothing,

A simple post of thanks after giving advice is enough for me.

I think users will give advice as and when they feel like it anyway, without the incentive of a reward.

If a reward is to be given to helpful users then it should be title of moderator in the perticular section they help members out (IMO)

Back