Votes: 3 7.3%

• Total voters

dillinger39

who actully loves driving there cars and who drives because they have to

my only answer here is.

i love to drive

h2ypr

500 + 600
I love driving. Doesnt matter the distance, the car, the destination, i really enjoy driving!

Ross

Last edited:

Bob in disguise

Ex Fiat Owner!
I love driving :)

It sometimes annoys me getting stuck on the M4 going to and from work :eek: and sometimes i need a break from it.

But overall i love it

blackJTD

Cymru Am Byth!
i love driving where i know where im going but im not too keen on places ive never been before and ending up in wrong lanes etc in city centres!!

helpimonfire

I just go drive... anywhere, just as long as i got some money for when the tank gets a bit empty :p

Love driving :D

hmallett

Mr Pedantic
uno_94 said:
yes i love driving!!! :D so want to be 17.
You done a lot of driving already? Driving your mouse around eBay doesn't count! :D
I enjoy driving, especially round challenging roads. Like that there Nurburgring Nordschleife - that's a good 'un.
The only times I've not really enjoyed driving are: In London; On the way back from a long journey when tired.
H

hmallett said:
You done a lot of driving already? Driving your mouse around eBay doesn't count! :D
yes, around southend airport, my mums boyfriend works there and knows all the people and they let me drive around there jaguars and ford cosworths :D (automatics), i want to take my uno so i can try manual.

19k in a year but most of it grudgin. There are times I enjoy driving but mostly the car is used to ferry stuff about, act like a chauffeur for people who can't drive or just commute.
Nothing enjoyable about driving to a day at the office.

I'd like it moreso but for my previous experience being wiped out by an uninsured driver and the fact that sometimes it feels that everyone else on the road has it in for me. Paranoia.

Enjoy biking more.

Koa

Free dentistry available
The state of the roads around here is making driving a right chore lately, I have to keep an eye out for any dips and holes in the road because I'll smack my front splitter in a second if I go in too fast, so that's kinda taken some fun out of it, but get on a good road and I love it.

I think my next car will be taking those humps and holes into acount so a good rally setup will be first choice :)