Who is your mobile phone operator?

Currently reading:
Who is your mobile phone operator?

Who is your mobile telephone operator?

• Total voters
Just a quick poll to see if what the networks say is correct amongst FF-members.

Perhaps a comment on your findings as to how often (and where) you get no signal?

Furthermore, I might change from my current operator...

Orange is generally OK, however 3G coverage can sometimes be dodgy... plus I want a cheaper deal ;)

Last edited:
I'm on 3, and whilst I seem to keep a good strength signal wherever I go (whether it be Orange or 3) I still seem to suffer a lot of sudden "Service Unavailable" moments.

Might even be my phone. I hate it lol

T-mobile, had issues about a month ago where the 3G network was working in the area where i work (Tower Hill). Called up customer service, they refused to believe me/no one else has complained/network is running fine and said it was my handset. I asked around the office and all t-mobile customers had the same issue, anda few of them called up too.
I turned off 3G, phone worked fine.

Im on T mobile and generally get good signal. It did drop in my home town for a few months which was a right PITA. I spent ages complaining and they wanted me to do some whole hoohaa so i complained saying that i want to send the phone back and it got fixed miraculously :bang:

what if your are on 2? and use both phones equally.
orange recently let me use tmobile network for signal as well
o2 generally always get a signal
and since tmobile and o2 are same thing i belive

T-Mobile here. Was with Tesco Mobile as I was getting a good deal...top up £10 (which costed me £9), and got £30 of credit.

Was with T-Mobile for a few years when I had a contract before, never had a problem with them. All my family are with them.

Oh I don't know, I am on O2 Select and they tend to look after me.

I was on O2. The second term they gave me Half price line rental. I phoned up when i was about to go into a third and they didnt want my custom. They could only offer me what they offer everybody else so i said my goodby's as they couldnt compete with T-mobile.

Oh I don't know, I am on O2 Select and they tend to look after me.

I was on O2. The second term they gave me Half price line rental. I phoned up when i was about to go into a third and they didnt want my custom. They could only offer me what they offer everybody else so i said my goodby's as they couldnt compete with T-mobile.

I was with orange for 3 contracts in a row. But subsequently changed to O2 - The icing on the cake was orange still charging me for a contract I had cancelled. Sneaky sneaky (n)

Last edited:
I was with orange for 3 contracts in a row. But subsequently changed to O2 - The icing on the cake was orange still charging me for a contract I had cancelled. Sneaky sneaky (n)

They've been chasing me for a 'phantom' / fraudulent contract for over a year now :bang:. It was taken out on the say day as mine only an hour later AND NOT BY ME :bang:. They now have the usual run of the mill fartknocking debt collectors giving me unenforceable threats. I just keep getting passed around like pass the parcel :cry:.

What's more annoying is its on my credit profile now which has completely RUINED my ability to obtain credit :bang:. For the sake of £200ish I think I'll just pay it and be done!

Shame really because I love the service I receive from my real contract I actually signed for :rolleyes:.

Back