Who here took engineering as an A-level - anyone?

Currently reading:
Who here took engineering as an A-level - anyone?

:( Its 11.15pm and im wokring late of the third edition of a plane/fan thingy for my A-level exam tomorrow, I hate doing this, its so tedious and can hardly be called engineering (it can but i wish it couldnt) did anybody else find this - i really am feeling down and out at the minute :(

PIC01433.JPG

PIC01432.JPG

PIC01431.JPG

PIC01430.JPG

Hitting the bottle and being on MSN you wont pass your test with those 2 combinations ;) :D

That's not engineering ;) I always thought that would be what engineering is but it turns out it's not - don't end up at uni with such thoughts about it lol.

I have an exam tomorrow on solid-fluid systems, your work looks like a dream to me, i used to love that sort of thing although I didn't do "engineering" alevel.

Lol, that looks dead easy... over the last week I've designed (via CAD) & am halfway through building a sub box for the Capri from scratch! And don't get me started on engineering... I did a degree in the electrical sort... :eek:

64 cousins :eek: I have 4 ;)

It all depends where you want to end up and how you feel that is best achieved, I hate uni but I will gain benefits from it.

As I say, I always thought my degree (chem eng) would be like that, unfortunately it's nothing like it :(

JonnyBoy said:
Lol, that looks dead easy... over the last week I've designed (via CAD) & am halfway through building a sub box for the Capri from scratch! And don't get me started on engineering... I did a degree in the electrical sort... :eek:

I feel your pain!

Over the last few months as a side project ive been helping my cousin design his new roadster concept car (he is also dropping uni), and its tough, I like CAD (Computer aided design for the unknowing) but i am more into hands on stuff :p Like making it!

protest.gif

protestframe.gif

Back