Who here took engineering as an A-level - anyone?

Currently reading:
Who here took engineering as an A-level - anyone?

:( Its 11.15pm and im wokring late of the third edition of a plane/fan thingy for my A-level exam tomorrow, I hate doing this, its so tedious and can hardly be called engineering (it can but i wish it couldnt) did anybody else find this - i really am feeling down and out at the minute :(

PIC01433.JPG

PIC01432.JPG

PIC01431.JPG

PIC01430.JPG

That's not engineering ;) I always thought that would be what engineering is but it turns out it's not - don't end up at uni with such thoughts about it lol.

I have an exam tomorrow on solid-fluid systems, your work looks like a dream to me, i used to love that sort of thing although I didn't do "engineering" alevel.

OP
OP
T
I'm not gong to uni, im gettin an apprenticeship, alot of my family are dropping uni now ( i have 64 cousins) and they all say dont do it - go into a job that can get you good qualifications or go to college or just get an apprenticeship.

JonnyBoy

Fat pigeon... APPLE!
Lol, that looks dead easy... over the last week I've designed (via CAD) & am halfway through building a sub box for the Capri from scratch! And don't get me started on engineering... I did a degree in the electrical sort... :eek:

64 cousins :eek: I have 4 ;)

It all depends where you want to end up and how you feel that is best achieved, I hate uni but I will gain benefits from it.

As I say, I always thought my degree (chem eng) would be like that, unfortunately it's nothing like it :(

OP
OP
T
And the nobel prize goes to....

99sei said:
Exactly what i was thinking, but drink does seem to put some people in good moods. ahh well if you cant be arsed with the exam be sick over it and get sent home ill :idea:

Thats a mint idea, i mite give it ago :p

OP
OP
T
JonnyBoy said:
Lol, that looks dead easy... over the last week I've designed (via CAD) & am halfway through building a sub box for the Capri from scratch! And don't get me started on engineering... I did a degree in the electrical sort... :eek:

I feel your pain!

Over the last few months as a side project ive been helping my cousin design his new roadster concept car (he is also dropping uni), and its tough, I like CAD (Computer aided design for the unknowing) but i am more into hands on stuff :p Like making it!

protest.gif

protestframe.gif