1396.jpg

Seicento White Seicento from Slovenia

Introduction

Seicento CUP

Hi to all, it`s been a year ago since I bought myself a second car for trackdays.
Since I wanted a small car the Seicento was a great choice. In Slovenia we had in 1999 - 2001 a Seicento CUP so this cars are every now and then for sale. The Seicentos are already a little bit modified and some of them also road legal.

Ok enough with talking let the pictures do the rest.

Specifications
Engine: 1.1 with Colombo Bariani camshaft, 4-1 exaust manifold, changed electronics (Senica motorsport-Slovenia), K&N air filter

Chassis: Eibach pro-kit springs, Amortizer sport-line shocks (Slovenian firm which restores shocks), OMP strut bar

Interior: 2-OMP bucket seats, 1-OMP and 1-Sparco four point seatbelts, OMP racing wheel and shift knob, OMP roll chage
Reactions: blu73
Thanks for the information about the wheel design. A pity that they were only a limited run for the race series.
I wanted to stay on 13's as Yokohama (and others) make a good road legal track tyre in 175/50 13. Again, I think originally for classic Minis but for me a 13 inch wheel is a good choice, no arch rubbing issues, the car sits lower and gearing is suited to the wheel size. Its just the choice of wheels is limited although I found Image wheels in England have a few good looking wheels in 13 inch

The brakes are from a new Panda? I searched our used cars page but only 500 are selling with 1.2 or 1.3 engines. Will try to search them in Italy at their car junkyard. Or will buy refurbished Uno Turbo callipers for 150e that I found here in Slovenia. Something will do the job but first I need to complete the new engine and put it in the car. :D

I also got the Yokohamas in the same size on first set of BWAs but the dimension isn't homologated and i am not allowed to drive with them and also the car seats too low even now when I have 65 height of tyre I scrape every now and then. But when I got a hand on a second set of BWA wheels I also got 4 intermedia tyres and I am thinking to use them for a road use. Per year I do approximate 500 - 1000 km so they will last for long and also the grip all be great. :devil:

I looked at the M-jet Panda discs for my Cinq but the calipers mount differently. However, they look like they would work perfectly with the Uno Turbo calipers - meaning you wouldn't need to use a spacer on the discs.

In the end I ran 257mm Punto GT brakes behind 13" Revolution RFX which are still available new.

Still love this Seicento btw! (y)(y)

But both setup UT and mjet will fit under the Sporting Wheel. As the GT wont.
Thanks
Duncan thanks would post a few more pictures but I maxed the storage for pictures.

I have on question. I have on spare flywheel form a P75 gearbox does this flywheel fit in to Seicento gear box with Seicento clutch. Thanks

As I found it here it might fit but still want another opinion
https://www.fiatforum.com/cinquecento-seicento-guides/354601-how-mpi-8v-c526-gearbox-swap.html

A C514 gearbox, preferably off a Cinq/Sei Sporting.
A C514 gearbox off a Punto 55 may also work, although unsure on this.
Flywheel from a Punto MK1 or MK2, or a Panda.

The list of things to do or to modify is long. But some of them are already done and crossed of the list.

First thing were the wheels. I had them powder coated in graphite black color.
img1615.jpg

img2022.jpg

The next thing was air filter, because the old one was fitted directly on the TB. I bought the Dexcraft filter system from Poland.
11123.jpg

Since there is no water temperature gauge in the Seicento and I also wanted the oil temperature and pressure gauge I instaled tehm on the central console.
img2689.jpg
Where did you buy those gauges

Back