whilst i was bored and not working...

Currently reading:
whilst i was bored and not working...

RedSei

... i downloaded winamp5 (it's great being the system admin and u can't download whatever u want and install it) and decided to watch and listen to much music... from 3 Doors down, A Perfect circle and even A-Ha (i dunno why) to Underworld, the X-ecutioners and ZZ-Top!

I also found out that Avril Lavigne did the theme to SpongeBob SquarePants?! :eek:

taking the typical lazy IT Admin role, i've managed to stretch 10 mins of actual work to last me a whole day... this included closing an application and re-opening it... and checking the event logs of the servers which i upgraded earlier in the week (unattended installations)

What'd u all do today? and what can i do tomorrow? watch a DVD? woot.. its almost 3pm and i get to leave soon...

EDIT - I've actually been told to leave now cuz they're gonna lock up early.. woo..

Last edited:
i'm tempted not to goto work tomorrow seeing as i have nothing to do there but horde the bandwidth for my entertainment...
that and i'm out tonight.. :D

It's annoying my Boss goes away for 2weeks.Good nice relaxing time....

Except for the fact i've somehow got more work than ever to do :(

Oh well always time for FF.

I still think RedSei you should consider sorting out Manchester HORNET's problem with giving me an IP addy! :p

its not even 9am and i've finished my day's work... time for home me thinks. :D

Now downloaded Win Media Player 10... and watching more music... bah at JoJo... the newest american Chav.

I was in my Indian last night, and one of the guys there was going to Game at midnight to pick it up, lol.

Also, Smiths are doing it for £30, but only as part of their buy 2 for £60 deal - tempting....

i'm off tomorrow to look at crossbow's with a mate... :D

we watched 8mm and thought... crossbow looks cool... lets get one.

That is random. :)

Crossbows are v.cool and surprisingly accurate.

Just be careful where you use it because no doubt someone will complain even if it's in your garden etc.....

Heh, I wouldn't mind a crossbow...but what I really fancy is one of those little Co2-powered BB guns that fire steel BBs on semi-automatic with enough grunt to shatter a car windscren :devil: only prob is I'd probably get myself locked up within an hour of buying one! :rolleyes:

Anyone know if/when San Andreas is coming out for the PC?

nope.. don't think they've released a date for it either. its still PS2 only atm.
PC/Xbox will follow shortly... good job i got a PS2 ;) might buy it tomorrow...

and damn anyone that thinks video games make people go crazy and do crazy things with weapons...

*me salivates at the idea of the crossbow* ;)

8 months? Jeez.

Ok, I have now done transition from PS2 to PC for games, so much so that PS2 is collecting dust and I am tempted to bung it into the Ulysse.

Will San Andreas, or generally any games of this ilk, be better on the PC OR The PS2 [X-box owners need not comment, lol]?

depends what u want in a game?
better graphics on the PC (well usually)... easier to control on the PS2.
content is still all the same.

Back