General which wheels for mase?

Currently reading:
General which wheels for mase?

which wheels for mase?

• simple split 5 spoke, MVK 2's

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • 10 spoke titan racing electra's with the black inserts

Votes: 24 77.4%
  • they are both crap, have somethin else!

Votes: 3 9.7%

• Total voters
J333EVO said:
Woops yeah I didn't quite fininsh mine off as what I meant to say was as you want to try and put 1/4" either side of the wheel rather than have the outside edge of the wheel sit exaclty the same then 27/28 should work fine, rather than putting teh full 1/2" increase to the inside which is what a 24mm offset would do.

Aaron.

:yeahthat:

thought so! nice to have someone comfirm it tho! (y)

jamie86 said:
Alex, now you have a real car no point doing things by half Measures!!! ;)

LMFAO.... we will c, i cant justify spendin 700 on a set of wheels tho, and i ideally want a multi spoke, and those electra's i havent seen on a cento before! which is always a plus (y)

so i am gonna goin an talk to the matey about gettin them with 195/45 yokos next week! might be my new years pressie to myself! :D

Not that it matters, but I voted for MVK's, but noticed you wanted them in the silver finish. So the other one's I guess. Out of the two the MVK's are a better looking design IMO.

not too keen on either of those really :(

i tend to find smaller wheels with spokes that come out to the edges look smaller, and a lot wobblier than ones with even a slight lip

cinqs and seis are narrow as it is, having piddly little wheels makes them look even narrower i think!

luke1985 said:
If its compo's you want, then just wait a little longer and get the ones you want :) no point buying one set to save up and get another ;)

that is true.... i do really love the MO's in black, and would look well moody against the red bodywork! :worship:

plus i can get them in any offset so could use standard bolts an no spacers! :D

Back