General Which UK shipping port do Pandas arrive at?

Currently reading:
General Which UK shipping port do Pandas arrive at?

Ms_Cinq

When the Fiat Pandas arrive in the UK on a ship, which shipping port to they arrive at?

(Have got a 7 year old nephew who's prob going to be a shipping tycoon when he grows up)

He loves new Pandas (personally I also like the look of the new 500) both are built in Poland, both will probably come into UK and use the same port somewhere.
We will we both ooop North and daarn South over Xmas viditng family so I thought I might take him to see the docks , the port, the depot where they arrive, wherever in Uk it might be. Any in fo please?

Also anyone know what transporter company fiat use for distributing their little cars to the dealerships? He's an avid car-transporter-spotter and I can think of worse ways of spending a day this Crimbo than driving to see a transport depot or dockside full of little Fiat cars all lined up ready to go.It should make me his favourite aunty too.:cry:

They arrive at Bristol and the transport company is called Walon, their transporters are normally plain white. I beleive this company also deals with any damage to cars off the boat too, before Fiat get them. At least they did when my Panda got damaged, by Walon at Bristol.

I'm sure I've read somewhere FIATs come in through Avonmouth. Your nephew sounds a lot like I was a that age; of course everything was in black and white back then... :D

Mine had a label with Thornbury ( Bristol) on when it was all straight of the transporter all wrapped up

Back