Which Subway Footlong should i get?

Currently reading:
Which Subway Footlong should i get?

Have you tried the sarnies at Dene's Deli yet? they take some beating!

Some of the peeps on my floor though are always goin on about subway.

Cradlewell, you take a left just before you goin onto the coast road, just befor you go under the bridge, where the speed trap always is :mad:

Its fantastic, I'll take you next week if you fancy.

brickfoot said:
Mmmmm! BMT sounds very nice!

Where's dene's deli?
THe meats are quite nice, slightly smoked and the bread (i think) is slightly sweet, it makes a nice mixture, I just have a bit of salt and mayo added and really like it. However, for all I know, it's the worst one they sell!

James M said:
Cradlewell, you take a left just before you goin onto the coast road, just befor you go under the bridge, where the speed trap always is :mad:
Since dinner time is over now - where's there a speed trap there? I go flying down there towards the coast on many an occasion and never seen anything..

either: double meat steak and cheese on heart italian with jalepinos, green peppers and ghurkins with horseradish sauce, or; double meat sweet chicken teriyaki (sp?) with sweet onion sauce

mmmmmm

Wor Nick said:
Since dinner time is over now - where's there a speed trap there? I go flying down there towards the coast on many an occasion and never seen anything..

It often parks up in the bus stop on the other side of the road (as if your going towards the coast) just past the bridge over the top, making it a little hidden on that approach. Got me in January :(

Grrr be careful there from now on then I will..

What are they doing to the central motorway now btw? With me being at Uni a lot I kinda miss out on all the news around home, so when I was on my way home from my mates in Bedlington I was pretty shocked to see that I had to go from the Great North Road, past my school to osborne road, then thru the centre of Newcastle and join back on the main road to go to gateshead at the Warners roundabout!

Back