Styling which speakers for Grande punto?

Currently reading:
Styling which speakers for Grande punto?

hi, i been looking on ebay for speaker that suppose to fit my gp but there are only few brands . Pioneer,Mac,FLI and Kenwood , so my question is i guess which of these should i buy or any batter ones that should buy am planing on upgrading my old both front and back ones. any advice tips suggestion more then welcome.:)

Unplug the backs, upgrade the fronts to focal 165s with a focal ibus 2.1 sub under your drivers seat... Awesome set up! Put the tweeters on the dash in the corners.

Neenan, I have fabric blaupunkt car stereo which comes with my GP and fabric speakers, can you put some links which speakers can I replace for better sound, without changing the car radio ? also can i put also sub under the seat with this kind of car audio or i need an upgrade?

Thanks bro

Neenan, I have fabric blaupunkt car stereo which comes with my GP and fabric speakers, can you put some links which speakers can I replace for better sound, without changing the car radio ? also can i put also sub under the seat with this kind of car audio or i need an upgrade?

Thanks bro

Hi Laze, I am running the stock blaupunkt HU, using a SOT-040 cable to a signal processor and amp in my boot, along with a sub. I have fitted focal PS165's which are awesome, and can be fitted into the doors with an adapter. I'd recommend taking a look at caraudiodirect.co.uk, as most of what I have mentioned is available from here!

If you need anything, give me a shout. Ill get some pictures up of mine soon.

I paid roughly £250, however that was due to some very generous colleagues who didn't need some kit anymore and practically gave it to me! Usual retail would be around the £900-£1000 mark I believe

can somebody tell me, what is the actual output power on a fabric HU blaupunkt mp3 on my GP? I cannot find those foscal here in my country so im going with one JBL nice 6.5 inch speakers for my front door speakers, but im not sure if the fabric HU will blow the speakers nicely :)

Back