which ones would look better?

• chrome

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • black

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • none they all chav, just tint your own

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
just debating which one of these two rear lexus lights would look better on my punto?

chrome:

62f1_1.jpg

black:

5ff3_1.jpg

oh great cheers lmao. so how do i tint my own? bear in mind ive never done anything of this sort before! what would i need to buy?
women tights lol

or tint spray (or spray tint) ebay or motor factors... and just sptrau the lights really, same as painting with the paint cans...

dont be lazy and take off your lights aswell :)

:devil: none of them steer clear of changing rear lights espescially lexus style as they 99% of the time mist up and look really bad (n)even tinted ones look tacky:bang: just stick to some nice alloys on low suspension and for a small cost your car will look tastefull but not ott , my own opinion (y)

can you get them done silver/chrome? i reckon the silver/chrome would look better seeing as the car is white? might look out of place if i go tinting them black!

il be looking for some nice alloys but i dont know what size to look for yet. i might just go and do some wacky design on the boring alloys on it at the mo lmao

yeah looking at them on ebay. might just take a trip round the scrapyards when the car is done and see what i can find too! would be looking at something like £35 for clear indicators and side repeaters off ebay

got any idea as to what the specifics are for alloys i need to be looking at? think my current wheels are 4 studs but dont know what size (guessing 14") and are alloys specific to makes of car as ive seen a few on ebay but say for other makes of cars? sorry to sound thick but complete novice here!!

:D google wheel pcd and look in the listings you will then see what the pcd for a punto is , and from there compare against other cars to see what will fit but be carefull on the bore size as this is the size needed to cover the hub nut so going bigger aint a problem cause you can get some spiggot rings but dont go smaller than your bore ,,,,, hope this helps ,,,,(y)

Back