Styling Which Punto to get?!?!

Currently reading:
Styling Which Punto to get?!?!

CWpete

Hey peeps, i've been driving my boring 1.2 punto 60 SX around for a good year now, and quite frankly i need something with a little more kick in it! I do like puntos, so i want to stick with em as they are good on insurance and fuel (except the gt from what i hear). Anyway, i was just wondeirng if any of u had reccommendations if i'm looking for something that is relatively cheap insurance and noticably quicker than my 60 SX, i was thinkin of the 75 SX as its nearly the same car but 16v, although i'm not sure how much faster it would be, i'm not sure whether to go for the 75, 1.2 Sporting or the 80, what are these three like on insurance, fuel economy etc. Also do the 75 and 80 come with sports interior like the sporting does?? I don't really like all the other punto interiors, my current one is sum blue swirly cloth stuff ;) wouldn't mind half leathers or sumthing! or if anybody knows of a GT interior for sale, pm me the details, i will be definatly interested (depending on condition etc)

------------------
Pete
------------------
Cruisewilmslow.vispa.com

To find out what insurance groups difrent puntos are in see here
http://www.parkers.co.uk/choosing/insurance/

but some insurers adjust the groups acording to there own claims record, so best to get a quote before you buy the car

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please do not Email or PM me asking for support. Post on the forums instead. Your reply may help someone else. Thank you

Back