Technical Which manifold?

Currently reading:
Technical Which manifold?

rich_lufc

Hi all.

Im running a 01 facelift sei with a 1108 head and a 1242 75 block. does anyone know if I should get the supersprint 1108 manifold or the 1242 manifold? bearing in mind the 1242 block is aroud 10mm 'taller' than the 1108. Also, the whould exhaust system is going to be custom with a sports cat.

Cheers in advance
Rich

i think its a safe option to go for the 1242 8v manifold just for clearence reasons. i dont know if the 1108 will fit. sports cat is the way to go with the facelift seicentos becuase of the two lambda sensors. im having mine done in the next few weeks. hopefully make a difference.

Bad news. Apparently Supersprint dont make the 1242 75 manifold anymore. However I received this info from the notorious Gazzella racing so Im gona search around and try to get in touch with Supersprint direct. Ill let you know my findings.

If anyone does have a 1242 manifold Ill gladly take it off your hands tho!

There's another dealer in Ashby-del-azush, (something like that) in Leicestershire that you can try. It's on supersprint web site.

Bad news. I got in touch with Supersprint who confirmed they no longer produce the manifold and have non in stock. I guess ill have to gamble on the 1108 manifold and hope it fits.

Is that as in you got the 1108 supersprint manifold and was too short to fit the 1242 so fiddled about but too complex?

Back