Which is cooler......

Currently reading:
Which is cooler......

You know the question!

• Total voters
YES! (y)

its time for this little corner of t'Internet to answer the age ol' question!!!! :D

WHICH RULES ALL......

NINJAS....or.......PIRATES :chin:

here is a picture that shows where my loyalties lie :D

ambush.JPG

oh that lazy pirate aint gonna know what hit him :p SUCKER :D

uno_94 said:
wierd thread :p

dont just vote and hide! thats not very ninja like!

POST YOUR ANSWER WITH PRIDE :D (even tho we can see on the poll :p )

IMG_0675.jpg

JonnyBoy said:
A ninja would kick a pirate's ass :D for proof, see my ninjas thread from last year!!! (y)

i know, weve said how good ninjas are, and we've had Pirates v Jedi, but not the age old fued between Ninjadom and Piratekind :chin:

My Uncle is a real life Ninja and he aint cool. He teaches it and all that rubish. he's got swords and sticks and masks and stuff.
only good side is he's quite handy in a fight i would of thought. he knows alot of pressure point stuff and shows me quite often :mad: :cry:

pirate!!!!!
in his left end is a big shiney hook. as the ninja comes down the rope, Mr pirate shoves hook up his ar*e and end of story.:) :devil:

sumplug said:
pirate!!!!!
in his left end is a big shiney hook. as the ninja comes down the rope, Mr pirate shoves hook up his ar*e and end of story.:) :devil:

ah but Ninja has sword, before pirate can swing hook, sword is plunged deep into the recesses of his skull :devil:

also, he's only got one eye, he wont have very good aim :p

sumplug said:
pirate!!!!!

But Ninjas are stealthy - the pirate wouldn't hear him coming :)

That Pirate Ninja is obviously a fake Ninja. Its also obviously a drunken Pirate.

I'd rather have a Ninja carry out my assassinations and security thank you very much.

Imagine a Pirate guarding your belongings? offer him a bottle of Rum or some Gold and hes gone... bloody useless :D

chaos said:
But Ninjas are stealthy - the pirate wouldn't hear him coming :)
what about the pirate behind ready to shoot ninja dead? bet he cannot dodge a gun:D

Back