Which is cooler......

Currently reading:
Which is cooler......

You know the question!

• Total voters
Trancendental said:
That Pirate Ninja is obviously a fake Ninja. Its also obviously a drunken Pirate.

I'd rather have a Ninja carry out my assassinations and security thank you very much.

Imagine a Pirate guarding your belongings? offer him a bottle of Rum or some Gold and hes gone... bloody useless :D

oh nonononono!

#1 look at the concentration on his face. thats the Ninja within.
#2 Look at the Ninja/Pirate rags. thats the pirate rage tryin to burst out.

(plus drunks cant hang ther elike that :p, well maybe for 10 seconds)

Nina-Pirate all the way.

helpimonfire said:
He wouldn't have to... Pirates are all a lousy shot, too much rum in them to shoot straight :p

so... Ninjas win.(y)
but, thats eagle eyed jake. can hit a nit of a gnats boll**k pi**ed or not.:D

JohnnyDepp_potc.jpg
can i have this pirate with the before mentioned kawa ninja pls!!! :devil: ;) :yum: :yum: :yum:
xxx

softwarez said:
oh nonononono!

#1 look at the concentration on his face. thats the Ninja within.
#2 Look at the Ninja/Pirate rags. thats the pirate rage tryin to burst out.
#1 Yeh but can you see the drunken smile below the mask?
#2 thats what happened to his clothes at a drunken bar fight which he started and lost :p

alainax said:
JohnnyDepp_potc.jpg
can i have this pirate with the before mentioned kawa ninja pls!!! :devil: ;) :yum: :yum: :yum:
xxx
He Looks unwashed :p

Oooo Alaina - can we share that pirate - or - even better have him as well as Bloom - Em does Pirates of the Caribbean - Pirates win - they're dirty (y)

I'll vote for Ninja. I've never seen a ninja that's scared of a crocodile that's swallowed a clock! :p
H

hmallett said:
I'll vote for Ninja. I've never seen a ninja that's scared of a crocodile that's swallowed a clock! :p
H
thats because you never see the ninja again! BUUUUURRRRRRRPPP!:D

ninjas would fight better.....but would they be able to hold there drink....not like the pirates

Can I please ask members that if theres any body parts available after allthe voteing Charmed 103 is looking for some kidneys and all donations are gratefully recieved :eek: :D nice wiv a bit of steak :yum:

Back